Chapter 99

There's no end. There is no goodbye.
Disappear with the night.
No time.
No time.

* * * *

It's been five days since Harry and I went to the beach.

Tomorrow is the last day we have together.

To say the least, I'm petrified. I've honestly been freaking out all day about it. I feel like the time has just flown by. I think Harry noticed I was a little off when I woke up today, to which I told him it was nothing. I'm pretty sure he knows it's about tomorrow being the day of Sage and Zoe's wedding and it being our final day together. He seems to be handling it well but then again, he could be completely freaking on the inside and just won't let it show.

Even though we have spent nine months together, it feels like it was not enough time at all. I need more time with him. Much more time. I know the only solution to that would be to go with him but that just gives me another thing to be scared about. I'm scared of losing him and I don't want to, but I also don't want to lose Sage and everything that I've built here. The more it gets closer though, the more I start to think about my life over in England with him.

To think about the fact that if I just told him I would go with him, I could be on a place with him tomorrow night, but I'm a coward. I'm scared and a complete and utter coward. One part of me is like 'no I should stay here and we can just visit' then another part is like 'I know that will never be enough. I need to just go with him. I won't be able to be without him' , I just have no idea which side is going to take over when the time comes.

I try to push those thoughts out of my head as I step out of the shower, turning off the water. I then grab my white towel, wrapping it around my body before I tuck the top corner underneath my armpit, keeping it from falling. I then quickly glance outside of the bathroom and into the bedroom, seeing Harry laying on the bed with his journal in his hands as he reads it.

 I then quickly glance outside of the bathroom and into the bedroom, seeing Harry laying on the bed with his journal in his hands as he reads it

I wonder why he's reading instead of writing?

Just as that thought passes through my head, I see Harry pick up his pen again before he begins to write. I smile at him before I look back towards the mirror, seeing my soaking wet hair dripping down onto my towel and the floor. I then quickly grab another towel before I start to dry the ends of my hair with it, attempting to stop it from dripping everywhere. I then lean over, laying the towel onto my hair before I twist it and quickly stand up straight again, flipping it backwards.

I walk out of the bathroom and straight into the closet, trying to find clean clothes to wear for the day. I then pull out some grey sweatpants and a basic black tank top with thin straps. I also grab some clean underwear before I make my way back into the bathroom. I then pull off the towel covering my bare body, setting it down on the counter before I slip on my clean black underwear. I then pull up my sweatpants before slipping on my tank top, not even bothering to put a bra on underneath.