Chapter 79

Harry is being extremely annoying today.

I was planning on sleeping in since today we're going back to the apartment but he decided just for fun, he was going to wake me up early. When I got slightly annoyed, he tried making me feel guilty by saying that he was 'just trying to love me'. Then after I woke up and got out of bed, he kept teasing me as if he was trying to get on my nerves. I asked him if that was his entire goal, but he didn't respond. He would just smirk at me before he walked away or went back to teasing me.

That's how it's been all day.

I'm now currently walking around the room, putting all my clothes back in the suitcase, making sure I don't leave any behind. I then hear Harry walk into the room as he walks up beside me, resting his hip against the dresser. "Can I help you with something?" I blurt out as I briefly look up at him.

He stays silent for a moment before he lets out a breathy laugh. "Nope. Since I already packed, I'm just going to stand here and watch you" he replies in a casual tone.

"That's a bit creepy don't you think?" I bite back as I look towards him, my eyebrows raised and a small smirk playing on my lips. "And don't you have something, maybe anything more important to do?" I add

"Nothing more important than you" he quickly responds, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smirk. I stare at him in astonishment for a few moments before I let out a dry laugh and begin to shake my head side to side. "You were supposed to feel flattered by that"

"Oh I am flattered. My knees are buckling with how flattered I am" I breathe as I brush past him, walking into the bathroom to grab my swim suit. I then see his swim bottom laying next to mine, the sight making me let out a long sigh as I grab them between my thumb and index finger. "Oh so you packed all of your clothes right?" I speak as I look at him with my eyebrows raised, letting the piece of clothing hang.

"I must of missed it" he shrugs his shoulders as he walks towards me, grabbing his shorts from my hand. "What?" he exclaims as he looks at the hard expression on my face.

"I guess you weren't as good at packing as you thought you were" I mutter as I look up at him, my gaze staying locked on his eyes.

"I can name one thing I know I'm good at" he murmurs as he dips his head down slightly, letting the tip of his nose brush mine and his breath fans across my lips.

"And what would that be?" I ask him.

"Making you come harder than you ever have before" he rasps as he glaces between my eyes and lips, the corner of his lip curving up into a smirk as he connects his gaze back with mine.

"And how do you know that it was real?" I test him, making confusion spread over his face as he furrows his eyebrows. I let out a small chuckle as I rest my hands on his chest before I slowly begin to slide them down. I pass one of my hands over his bulge, gripping it lightly. "How do you know that this was enough" I whisper.

"Because I heard you-"

"Noises can easily be faked" I swiftly interrupt him.

I see him swallow hard as he begins to glare at me. "So are you telling me you faked the orgasm?" he replies nonchalantly as he tilts his head at me. I look away briefly before I look back at him, shrugging my shoulders. "Well that's funny because I remember feeling your arousal soaking your panties and that's something you can't fake love" he adds lowly.

I suck in a sharp breath through my nose as I swallow the lump forming in my throat. "Maybe I wasn't thinking about you" I dare to speak, making the expression on Harry's face quickly harden.