5

A/n: I did promise 5 chapters but I had to make sure it all made sense before sending it out

A/n: I did promise 5 chapters but I had to make sure it all made sense before sending it out... enjoy~

_______________________________________

--------------------19 years ago-------------------

"Is this the place?!"

"Yes, honey- Don't run! You'll fall!" Your mother shouted from the car while you had already left with the door wide open still.

You didn't care if you fell or if your mother was shouting at you to slow down, you were excited to meet the new people inside the building in front of you.

The beige building had a huge banner which displayed the words 'Woodland Orphanage'.

It was difficult for you to open the heavy double doors with your tiny frame but after much perseverance, you were able to open it.

You ran over to the reception area where an old woman was typing away on her computer before noticing a little child run in.

Confused on whether if you were one of the orphans who resided here and was returning from school or if you were just a lost child.

"Hello!" You chirped while looking up at the old receptionist.

"Why hello there, what's your name?" Deciding to know more about you, the grey haired woman leaned down to hear your response.

"It's Y/N! Nice to meet you ma'am!" You introduced yourself. Your smile was still plastered on your face as you could hear the children playing behind the receptionist in another room.

"Well nice to meet you, Y/N. Tell me, what brings you here?" Before you could answer, the door behind you opened to reveal your mother with a box of documents and an annoyed expression on her face.

"Y/N! What have I told you about running off like that!" Not being able to notice the angry tone in your mother's voice, you turned back to the receptionist while gesturing to your mother.

"My mum is a teacher! Can I say hi to the everyone?" Unable to contain your excitement, you jumped from one foot to the other and tried to persuade the person in front of you.