121

"I control you, just as in a game,
But don't try to fight me back!"

- NIVIRO

_______________________________________

"Eat up, everyone! There's enough food for all!" Myunghee yelled out towards the people eating on the training grounds.

Jaeho had brought up the idea of making a feast for everyone who had helped during the whole fire/drone mess.

Everyone agreed and made sure to share out jobs for everyone to do.

The heroes would prepare the training grounds with many tables and chairs for the locals and firemen while you and the trainers stayed inside to cook.

However, Yoongi knew that hard labour wasn't his forte and instead came inside to help you guys out with the cooking.

You were impressed by his skills.

Who knew such a grouchy, witty person could be a great chef.

The sun had set ages ago and the training grounds were lit up with candles that the locals had brought.

The tables were made out of the nearby trees and were clearly made by the plant manipulator.

By the time the food was ready, everyone had turned up to the feast.

"Make sure to eat a lot!"

"Can you pass me the napkins?"

"Nice work today guys!"

"Where did my corn dog go?!"

The training grounds had never looked so lively with people coming together and eating along side one another.

You made sure to soak in the scene before you until you felt a nudge at your side.

"Well done today, Y/N" it was your best friend.

"Thanks for believing in me" you retorted. The both of you were sitting on the bench swing located on the porch which was overlooking the training grounds.

The chatter coming from everyone was relaxing to the ears and made you feel at peace once you knew that you weren't alone.

"Of course I would believe in my best friend...by the way you looked sexy in your hero suit-"

"Oh shut up" you chuckled before shoving her and rolling your eyes.

"And to be honest, the only reason why I didn't want you to go and help everyone was because you might have distracted them with your-"

"Myunghee!" You screeched as you pounced on her, making each other giggle and enjoy your time together.

The sounds of your laughter had caught a few glances from the people feasting.

Well, seven to be exact.

Taehyung shook his head to get rid of the thoughts about you, not knowing why he found your laughs to be cute.

The blue haired hero then noticed that both Jimin and Jungkook were in a daze from looking at you too, making the size shifter astonished yet amused at the sight.

"Poor, Y/N... I wonder who she will pick"

"Hm? Did you say something?" An old woman, who had decided to sit next to the Zeus hero since apparently he looked just like her late husband when he was younger, asked before taking a drink of her freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Nothing! Here's more orange juice" he smiled sweetly before pouring her more of the fruit beverage.

Back at the porch, you and Myunghee were still play fighting with eachother until Jaeho rudely interrupted by squishing inbetween you two before sighing out in relief.

"Err, who invited you?"

"Oh shut it, I just finished cleaning the pots and pans" the trainer retaliated.

"...you do know we have a dishwasher right?" You added, unsure if he was messing around or not. Your question was answered by his eyes widening and immediately allowing a groan to escape his lips.

"Oh my Athena- we do!?" You two laughed at the infuriated male who stood up and rushed back inside where he would yell out his anger.

-------------------3 hours later-------------------

"Woah, they look so amazing" you breathed out after picking up the last plate from the tree table.

Jin was currently returning the tree branches that were once used as tables to their original places after you had cleared away the mess.

"Of course they do, I made them afterall" he boasted while crossing his arms smugly. You rolled your eyes at his obvious answer before making your way back to the condo with the plant hero beside you.

"...so, how are things with your parents?"

"Well... father has decided to let me be and to let me do what I want with my life. Mother wasn't as lenient but she too allowed me to do what I want... thanks" you chuckled slightly.

"For what?"

"For making me realise that I'm more than just a plant manipulator... and for helping me remember about mother nature" you stopped in your tracks so that you could take a good look at him.

"It was no problem. I'm just glad that you see it too" your smile made his heart ache, wanting to hug you and keep you close to him.

"...can I do something?" You frowned at this.

"Do what?"

"Just something" you looked at him with scepticism but nodded anyway.

"I swear to Eros, Jin. If it's a jump scare-" you were interrupted by a pair of lips landing on the tip of your nose, surprising you immensely at the gesture before allowing your hand to touch the area he kissed.

Jin grins at his successful attempt before walking off with a bounce to his step.

You watched as he left while placing a hand on your cheek to feel that they were indeed, hot.

Your nose began to itch and not long after did you feel your hayfever act up.

"...Wha-achoo!"

_______________________________________

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...

ah?