57

_______________________________________

I shouldn't have sent him away! Damn it, Jimin- where are you?!

Jin was still searching.

He was still searching for the silver haired hero who may be in trouble all because of him.

He checked every nook and cranny of the forest and he thought that maybe they weren't on the island anymore.

Jin needed a sign that Jimin was still here and quick.

Suddenly, a bright light was zooming towards the worried hero and he soon realised who was heading his way.

"Jimin?" The bright light came to a stop below the plant manipulator and the hero looked down to see brown hair instead of silver.

"Ugh, why did you come here?!"

"I'm trying to find Jimin, too! Since I have his power copied, it will be so much faster to find him!" Jungkook yelled from below before zooming off once again to find the missing hero.

Jin could only watch the other run off as he groaned in annoyance before continuing his search also.

The island was truly big and there weren't a lot of residents nearby- one of them being his parents.

Being back in his home town was nerve wracking and it had brought back a lot of memories. He didn't want to show it to the others but he was scared. Jin was scared of being confronted by his parents and once word gets out of their location, they will surely force their way back in to his life.

Who knows what they might be like. Will they love the idea of him being a hero as well as a Protector? Or will they despise the idea and force him to come back to being a doctor.

Yes, Jin was training to be a doctor. The key word in that sentence - was.

Sure, a lot of people would call him selfish that he was throwing away such a good profession but the thing was, he didn't work for it. At all.

He didn't deserve it. Yes he did do well on his exams and he passed every interview there was but that didn't mean he was enjoying it.

He found it boring.

It was a one way ticket to a boring life- well in his eyes anyway.

"Where are you Jimin..." he couldn't lose the hero just yet, he wanted to know more about the masked dancer he met six years ago and how he became the person he is today.

Because he wanted to know more about the person he saw himself in.

Both of them were working hard to achieve what they wanted and they wanted to prove others wrong.

However, Jin still thought that the younger was hiding something from him- from everyone and he wanted to know. It was in his nosy nature to do so.

"Jimin!" The Eros hero whipped his body with the help of the tree vines wrapped around him and looked to where he heard Jungkook's shouts.

Not wasting anytime, the plant manipulator quickly made his way in the direction of the shouts and made the trees clear the way for him.

As he got closer, the sight of a lake came in to view and so did three silhouettes.

Two of which he recognised as Jungkook and Jimin and the other as a stranger.

Jimin looked gobsmacked as he stood still without averting his eyes from the man in front.

Jungkook was beside him and keeping an eye on the villain and the box he was holding. From the small shouts coming from the metal box, Jungkook had gathered his fellow Zeus hero was trapped inside it.

"Jungkook! Help me get out of here!" Determination flowed through his body as the brunette prepared himself to snatch Taehyung away from the villain.

But before he could, his legs wouldn't let him run over and Jimin felt the same soon after. Both of the heroes looked down to see the earth beneath become mush almost while they started to slowly sink downwards.

"Sorry for being late, boss!" It was another villain standing behind the two heroes. It was clear what his powers were- quick sand.

Rolling his eyes, Jin decided that this was the last straw with the villains.

"Jungkook! Jimin! Hold on to something!" Both of the mentioned heroes looked up at the plant manipulator before looking around them for something to hold on to. When they realised there was nothing, they looked at each other and without thinking twice, held on to each other.

Both of the villains were confused at the sudden voice as they looked up at the Eros hero.

"You guys are done" Jin stated as a matter of fact before lifting both of his hands and slowly clenching them in ti fists.

The earth shook like it was an earthquake as the land moved in a bumpy motion and making the villains fall from the vibrations.

Jimin and Jungkook watched while still holding on to each other as the trees' roots came out of the ground and shot up in to the air.

It was a sight that none of them will forget. It was as if wooden spikes came out of the ground and pierced through the clouds, making them look even more menacing.

"What is he doing?! This way too over the top!" Jungkook exclaimed loudly in annoyance but he couldn't stop the grin forming on his face. The brunette couldn't wait to copy Jin's amazing powers.

The villains, on the other hand, were finding none of this amusing as they kept hitting the ground and trees around them, so much so that Boss dropped the box beside the lake.

Unfortunately for Taehyung, the box was still shut tightly and the earthquake was not helping him to stay conscious.

Jin was in his element, allowing his powers to really soar past their capabilities and really show the villains as well as the heroes what he could do.

"Jin is awesome..." Jimin muttered while staring in awe at the older.

"I second to that" Jungkook breathed out from beside the lighting hero in wonder struck.

_______________________________________

A/n: Jin stop... your awesome is showing 😏