35

_______________________________________

"No way"

"Yes way" you couldn't believe it. It was so unexpected that you almost choked up.

"Again?" Your Dad suggested teasingly while fixing the strap of his guitar.

"H-How are you so good?! Surely you cheated somehow" you too had the matching guitar that was connected to the console in front of you. Your Father thought it was a good idea to bring the video games you used to play with him when you were younger as a form of entertainment and to distract you.

Your father's idea was working.

"How dare you accuse me of cheating!" He joked while dramatically pointing at you with the guitar.

Chuckling at his childish ways, you were about to retaliate when the door opened to reveal the nurse.

"Sorry, but can you try not to be so loud? Other patients are complaining" both of you became embarrassed at the what was said and immediately apologised before watching the nurse leave.

"...we were getting a little loud, weren't we?" Smiling up at your Dad, you waved your hands no in front of you.

"I loved it, but maybe let's do something else?" He then clicked his fingers.

"I've got just the thing!" Watching your Dad rummage through his large bag, you could only wait in anticipation as you knew that whatever your Dad brought, it was going to be amazing.

"Tada!" He whipped out a large old book that looked very unfamiliar to you.

"What is it?" Walking over and sitting on the chair beside you, he opened the book and showed you the first page.

"...is this..."

"It's your photobook" the two pages had many photos of you when you were a few weeks old.

"This is amazing! Why haven't I seen this before?" You said as you flipped through the pages. It was mostly of you growing up as well as some pictures of the friends you made along the way.

It reminded you of the times when you would play with the children and how you would travel around the country because of your mother's job.

"Your mother wanted to wait until you get children of your own to show it to but she said this was probably a good time too" you were surprised at how many photos that you haven't seen before.

There were also some photos that you didn't even realise that your mother was there to have taken them.

One photo caught your eye.

It was of you sleeping on a rug in one of the bedrooms in the orphanage. You looked so peaceful as you laid there with an open book on your chest.

However, it wasn't your younger self that had caught your attention, but the blonde boy who was also sleeping beside you with his hand in yours.

"You two were inseparable" looking up from the book, you gave your Dad a questionable look.

"We were?... but I don't remember him" you could remember most of the friends you made during your time in each orphanage... except for this one.

"Are you sure?" You thought for a little before shaking your head yes. Watching your Dad sigh, you could only wonder who this boy could have been.

"...He was the one who gave you your powers, Y/N" your eyes widened in pure shock. Looking back at the photo, you tried really hard to remember him and what his name was.

Name.

"What was his name?" Your father bit his lip anxiously as he knew that his wife told him not to tell you.

"...beats me" sighing exasperatedly, you tried to look even closer at the photo while grazing your finger over his face.

Suddenly, your mind started filling up with memories of you in the forest, calling out to anyone to save you. The memory was hazy and it only gave you a headache.

"Ow..." you held your head in pain while your concerned father looked over at you.

"Are you alright, dear? Need me to call the nurse?" His voice became more faint as you held your head even tighter. The pain was only doubling.

The memory glitched to a person but their silhouette was blurry and you could only make out their height.

The memory then switched over to another scene of falling buildings and fire everywhere.

Jay was screaming for you to help him while his lower body was stuck under some rubble.

The memory changed again and it was now of Taemin being impaled by Sehun's arrow. He called out your name once before falling unconscious in his own blood.

Then his face came up.

Phantom. His mask was the only thing that you could remember him by.

Suddenly, you felt a prick in your arm before slowly feeling drowsy. Your vision became blurry and before you passed out, you could see your Dad and the nurse loom over you.

_______________________________________

A/n: oh my-