126

"Oh darling of mine, where have you been?"

- Chainsmokers
_______________________________________

"Listen here you absolute idiot-"

"No YOU listen here! I'm right, you're wrong and you can't say otherwise" Hoseok huffed out before crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air.

After finally arriving at the hero council headquarters, you were all told to wait for the president's secretary to come down and get all of you.

Sitting in the reception area and wait is what you were told to do, but that didn't stop the weird conversations from brewing up.

"The chicken came first because if it didn't, then there'd be no egg!" Taehyung retaliated, clearly getting heated up by the intense debate.

"Are you serious?! The egg came first because that chicken had to have been born!"

"And who birthed that egg?"

"Guys..." you whispered, trying to get their attention at the person who was listening in on the conversation.

The two turned their heads to see none other than the president's secretary standing there with a blank expression.

"..."

"..."

"...would you care to follow me gentlemen and lady?" Without making the situation even more awkward, the eight of you stood up and quickly followed after the stoic woman.

The chauffeur from before had informed that she would be driving the luggage over to where you guys will be staying while you have your meeting with the secretary.

You saw the familiar elevator that you had previously took to go see the president and instead of taking that one, the secretary guided you to the door next to it where it was a meeting room.

"We'll be discussing in here. Please, enter" stepping aside, the dark haired secretary allowed for all of you to get inside before closing the door behind her.

 Please, enter" stepping aside, the dark haired secretary allowed for all of you to get inside before closing the door behind  her

The room was basic enough to be an average meeting room.

A large table, many chairs and a huge screen.

"Take a seat everyone" suddenly, the lights dimmed and the screen on the wall turned on, showing the start of a presentation.

One by one, you all sat down and awaited further instructions.

"Right, let's start. I understand for the past couple of weeks, you have been undergoing training to become the new Protectors. Mr. Kang has informed me of your progression and I see no reason as to keep you all on that island for any longer. Unless some of you have regretted your decision...?" Everyone looked around to see if anyone did regret and wanted to take back the offer but fortunately, no one did.