95

"Time enjoyed wasted's not wasted time"

- Alesso, Liam Payne

_______________________________________

The both of you sat beside each other but left a little gap between, knowing that you two would have different view points on the situation at hand.

"...do you realise what you have done?" You bit your lip at the expected question.

"...yes. As surprising as it may sound, I do realise what I have done" feeling the hard stare coming from your best friend, you prepared yourself for the worst.

"...okay" ...huh?!

"O...kay?"

"I trust your decisions. You may be clueless at times but you never do something irrational without thinking about it before. If I think that my best friend is being crazy... then I should be being crazy with her" your heart warmed at Myunghee's words. She was truly like the sister you never had and you could only think of how lucky you were to have her in your life.

"...you're the best, like, really"

"Tell me something I don't know" as you two laughed and hugged it out, outside was not as loving and heartwarming like it was inside.

"Why didn't you stop her? Why did you agree with her plan?!" Jungkook yelled at the plant hero who was busy trying to lift weights but found it difficult with a nagging male speaking down at him.

Stopping his training, Jin looked up from the gym bench that he was sitting on and dropped his weights on the ground harshly.

"I'd like to know how any of this is your business?" Jungkook prepared himself to rant about how it was all of his business but then he realised that... it really wasn't.

"...I-Im her friend! And I care about her well being-"

"You think that I don't?!" The younger was taken aback at the volume and tone. Jin's eyes were no longer emerald green and the flowers on his body disappeared, returning back to his original look that everyone was used to.

"Clearly not!"

"Hey! You two! Knock it off!" Jaeho yelled from the other side of the training grounds where he was currently helping Taehyung stretch.

The two arguing heroes looked over at the trainer momentarily before glaring back at one another.

Both of them clicked their tongues in annoyance after averting their eyes from one another. Jungkook kicked a rock to let out some of his frustration before returning back to training with Jimin.

Jin returned back to lifting the weights and feeling his skin crawl at what the younger had said.

"Tch, of course I care about Y/N- and he was the one who used his powers against her!" He muttered angrily.

Since you had agreed to his wish, he thought that you must be alright with it... right?

Shaking the thought out, he remembered how all of this would blow over soon and him being legally married to you would be temporary.

Temporary...

He didn't want it to be temporary but at the same time he didn't want it to be fake. It didn't really count that you two were going to be legally husband and wife to him and it only dampened his mood.

Not only that, but he has confessed his feelings to you. It may not have been directly but it was still a confession nonetheless.

He was so shocked to hear that you had thought his feelings for you weren't 'genuine' and said it was a good thing.

Jin never experienced love but he thought it would feel something like this.

Or, so he thinks.

Namjoon watched from across the way at the daydreaming plant hero who was deep in thought.

He noticed that his expression wasn't it's usual smugness. No annoying smirk that would paint his lips and irritate the living daylights out of the ice hero.

The Athena hero sighed, finding that his timing to try and advance his feelings on to you was probably not the best.

He had remembered how after the both of you kissed last night, you had quickly ran off to your room in embarrassment, not even uttering a word of goodbye as you did so.

Namjoon needed to have a word with you. But not right now.

Not when all of this was happening.

Jimin was also watching but he was focused on both of them. He knew that Jin was probably beating himself down for what he did and he also knew that Namjoon was trying to figure out what to do with him.

Biting his lip, the silver haired hero tried to think of a way to sort this out since he had want everyone to get along.

He had an idea of how to help... it was definitely going to work, he knew that much but was it too risky?

"Hey, stay focused" Jungkook snapped his fingers at the older while in the middle of their duel.

"Hm? Oh... err, I remember I needed to call someone today... I'll be right back" the brunette tilted his head in confusion as he watched the elemental run off back to the condo.

_______________________________________

A/n: hmmmmm...