101

A/n: I have returned! And with chapters! I have officially finished typing up book 2 and will publish a handful of chapters everyday! It's a lot of chapters guys...

You're welcome?🤣

_______________________________________

"It's a new dawn! It's a new day! It's a new life-!"

"It's like 9am! Could you be quiet?!" Yoongi yelled out from his seat in the kitchen at the red haired hero who had just entered the same room.

"You're such a grouch..." afterwards, the raven haired began grumbling incoherent words under his breath whilst returning back to his breakfast as Hoseok pulled faces towards the back of his head.

At that time, you too had just came down the stairs after taking a shower and readying yourself up for a day of training. Confused at why Hoseok was pulling faces at the older, you chose to ignore it as you were too tired to start a conversation and bother starting trouble.

The lightning from last night was the reason why you hardly got any sleep.

Not because you were scared or anything, but because of how loud and how bright it was as well as the forceful wind making it worse.

"Woah, you look terrible-"

"Don't" you interrupted the lucky hero while threatening him with an orange that you had just picked up before sitting across from the mind controller.

"Damn, what's up with the mood this morning?"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"AHH!" all three of you whipped your heads towards the kitchen entrance to see the shape shifter running in before running out the back and towards the training grounds.

Following behind him was none other than the Eros trainer who was chasing him with a bright pink bra in her hand.

The three of you continued to watch until you could no longer see them and just like that, you all returned back to eating.

"So what are you working on today?" Yoongi asked nonchalantly.

"Hoseok said I'm done with hand to hand combat and I should work on my powers now" you explained while peeling away (with difficulty) at the orange.

"Don't work too hard. Remember, it hasn't been that long since your discharge" he reminded you after finally looking up from his food.

His eyes held concern and you felt comforted by his thoughtfulness.

"I know, don't worry" Yoongi had also noticed how you still weren't done peeling and decided to help you out by taking it off of you without asking.

"Wha- hey! I was eating that!"

"We need to train soon so you don't have all day to peel one singular orange" he chuckled out before returning the now peeled orange. Embarrassed, you stuck your bottom lip out while taking back the orange and avoiding all eye contact.

"...a thankyou would be nice-"

"Thanks a bunch" you retorted sarcastically.

"You're welcome" he replied with even more sarcasm.

"Anyone seen Taehyung this morning?" Jungkook asked from behind you, making you jump slightly at the sudden voice.

"He's getting chased out back by Myunghee" Hoseok answered from beside the stove, cooking up some sunny side eggs for himself.