74

"I fill the void up with polished doubt, fake sentiment"

- Noah Kahan

_______________________________________

You didn't know how much longer you could carry on with this.

With continuing to lose to the lucky hero.

"Gah!" You yelled after colliding with the dirt floor for the nth time that day.

"You need to stop hesitating so much. That could get you hurt" Hoseok warned while helping you back up and slightly blushing at your attire.

You had decided to scrap the shirt from before away - too embarrassed to keep it and it was a hassle to keep on anyway.

"I just feel like I'm going to get hurt. I'll try to not think about it and give it my all" the both of you gained some distance between each other after you had gotten back up on your feet and began circling each other once more.

It had been an hour since lunch and within that time, Taehyung had finally came out to train with everyone.

The blue haired hero had greeted you momentarily before going over to his closest team mates (Jimin and Jungkook) and trained along with them.

However, you could feel his stares every so often and sometimes you'd lock eyes with him which would make him quickly avert. It was strange but, so was he.

Without uttering another word, Hoseok lunged at you with his fist and in turn you dodged swiftly to the side before grabbing his arm and prepared to flip him over.

Unfortunately for you, it was as if he had saw this coming and he had front flipped over you so that his arm wasn't twisted and pulled you down, making you fall once again.

But after falling down so many times, your body acted on it's own as your arms wrapped around the other's neck, making him fall on top of you.

This was unexpected for the male as he hovered over you with both of his hands keeping him up on either side of your head.

You groaned as you felt the hard floor make contact with your back once more but since you had fell so many times before, it wasn't as bad.

"Pfft, what was going through your head when you pulled me down? How was this supposed to make you win?" Hoseok joked, still looking down at your pained expression.

"Ugh, I don't know! My body just reacted on it's own..." after the pain had left, you could finally notice your surroundings and the person on top of you.

The sun that was beaming down had hit his face perfectly, making him look so ethereal and his heart smile only made your stomach flutter.

"Woah..." you breathed out in awe. The lucky hero realised that he was probably taking too long to stand up and not a second later did he regain his stance before offering a hand to help you up.

Hoseok was lucky that he had done so much training that his cheeks were already flushed with red.

"I think you should take a break, it's your first day afterall..." you rose a brow in confusion at the other's words after being helped up from the ground once more.

"Really? I can probably do another hour" you offered.

"...I need the toilet!" And with that, the embarrassed hero bolted off towards the condo. The sudden outburst scared you slightly as you watched him run off in the opposite direction.

"What's up with him?" Muttering to yourself, you didn't hear the footsteps creeping up behind you.

"...Boo!"

"AHH!" turning around, you saw that it was none other than the playful plant manipulator.

"Pfft! Your face!"

"Jin! Here as well?!" You tried to calm down your heart while telling the other off.

"You think just because we're in a different location, I'm not going to scare you? Think again" he answered smugly while crossing his arms over his chest.

"I think Hoseok was right, I do need a break" you were about to head back inside the condo where you were going to get something to drink until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and lift you up.

"Woah! Hey! Put me down!" Jin had placed you over his shoulders before walking towards the vast forest.

"You said you wanted to have a break"

"So?! What's that got to do with this?!"

"I know a great place to have a break in the forest~"

"JIN!" he simply chuckled at your attempt of trying to escape as he continued to walk on. Before he could go any further, he noticed a pair of blue eyes following him, making him turn to look at the ice king.

Namjoon had been watching since the beginning from his training spot not that far from them. He could somewhat trust you with Hoseok but as soon as Jin came in to the picture, he was on high alert.

The plant user analysed that the younger was clearly annoyed at him for disturbing you, making him smirk at the ice hero before finally entering the forest with you still yelling on his shoulder.

Namjoon clenched the weights in his hand in anger when he had saw that the Eros hero was amused to see him annoyed. Not focusing on his surroundings, the Athena hero began to freeze the weights in his hands unconsciously and soon enough, they broke under his hold.

"Namjoon! What are you doing?!" Yoongi, who was close by, yelled after feeling the iced parts land on his back and making him jump from the cold temperature.

Looking down, the blonde male realised what he had done before looking back at where the both of you were but now had disappeared into the forest.

His powers were cold.

...but his glares were even colder.

_______________________________________

A/n: Angry Joon alert!