61

A/n: maybe I should return back to quoting songs? But even that was a hassle sometimes 😭

_______________________________________

"Jungkook! Wait-"

"Shut up, Jimin! What you said cannot be true!" Jimin ran after the angered brunette with his lightning powers.

Both of them were zooming around the island, Jungkook trying to find Taehyung and Jimin trying to reason with him.

"Why would I lie about this?!" Jungkook suddenly stopped in a small opening of the forest and Jimin followed suit.

"Why would a murderer become a hero?!" It was clear that Jungkook didn't want to believe this side of his fellow Zeus hero but he wanted to hear it from the person himself.

"I-...I don't know" the Eros hero didn't want to believe it either but he was the one who heard it from Taehyung himself.

Taehyung was full of light in his eyes and he looked to be always having fun.

But perhaps that wasn't the case.

"Exactly, it doesn't make sense so it's not true" Jungkook exclaimed whilst turning on his heel and prepared himself to take off once more but was stopped by the other hero.

"Fine! Let's save V and then confront him later, but we need to think of where he could be and not just mindlessly run around" he tried to reason with the younger.

Fortunately, Jungkook had calmed down after a moment which surprised the silver haired hero slightly.

"...okay, where do we look first?"

"Well if V didn't run off, that would mean that the villains still have him and are most likely trying to leave the island with him" Jungkook nodded throughout the explanation as he understood where Jimin was going with this.

"So what you're saying is that we need to figure out where they going to leave the island?" Jimin nodded firmly before biting his lip in thought.

"But we don't know how they got here... so we don't know how they're going to leave" both of them began thinking of the possibilities.

Suddenly, Jungkook clicked his fingers in realisation.

"What? What is it?"

"They couldn't have came here on aircraft since I was on the only flight this morning which could only mean that they took another form of transportation-"

"The docks!" Both of them exclaimed in unison.

----------------------Jeju Docks--------------------

"Didn't I say to hijack one of their boats?!"

"S-sorry Boss! The island started shaking all of a sudden and we lost the boats! Please don't cut my head off!" His subordinate begged on his knees on the wooden port bay.

"Get up you worthless boy and do something! We're on an island full of heroes!" The scared subordinate scurried to his feet and ran back to the docks to find a solution somehow.

His other injured gang members stood behind Boss as they waited for further instructions.

"D-Did you get V, Boss?" One of them stuttered out, noticing that he didn't have the box on him anymore. Smirking to himself, Boss patted the front pocket of his black track suit coat where Taehyung was captured.

At the last second before Jin unleashed his wrath, the gang leader quickly moved the shape shifter in to this pocket without the other's looking.

Taehyung was still in the dark and he could not see a single thing. He was so tired from using his powers to stay small for so long that he might fall unconscious soon because of it.