132

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong"

- Melanie Martinez

_______________________________________

Who would have thought.

Clown summer was coming.

"Urgh! Why do I even try!" You whined while wiping the eye liner off.

One eye never looked the same as the other and you were this close to just not going to the ceremony.

"Oof! Okay, Y/N... get yourself together... you can do this..." you breathed in and leaned forward to the vanity mirror in front of you while making sure not lean on the makeup palette in front of you.

You did your left eye PERFECTLY. You were amazed by your skills and it almost made you think that you were a make up artist in your past life.

"Okay, great, amazing, fabulous..." everything was going smoothly and you prepared to do the next eyelid.

You reached and began outlining it.

"Yessss Y/N, you amazing person, you're almost there..." and just as you were about to finish the last stroke of your winged eyeliner until you just done screwed it up.

"...AHHHHHH!" you were thankful that you had the floor to yourself since you couldn't hold back your screams.

That was what you thought until the sound of someone knocking on your door made you shut up.

You clasped your hand over your mouth and slowly made your way over to the door, hoping that it was one of the maids and not anyone you knew.

Reaching over to the door handle, you opened the door and swung it ajar, seeing that it wasn't a maid.

"...are you okay?" Yoongi asked out of concern, hearing your blood curling screams had really worried him.

"Y-Yoongi?! Err, what are you doing here?!" You panicked.

"My room is below yours and I heard your tantrums so I came up" after close inspection, he noticed your uneven eyeliner and refrained himself from bursting out in to a fit of laughter.

You glared at him.

"...just laugh already. I'm glad that my problems amuse you" you were about to close the door on him when his hand pushed back open.

"No wait! I can help!" Raising a brow at him in disbelief, you scoffed before asking him the question.

"How? Are you secretly a makeup artist by night and a hero by day?" You joked.

"Not quite but when I was little, me and my sister always played with make up" he chucked at the fond memories before stepping into your room but then realising that you had the floor to yourself.

"Woah... how come you're allowed all this space and I'm stuck downstairs with six idiots on one floor?" He complained.

"That isn't the issue here. Can you help me out or not?!" You asked urgently, knowing that there wasn't enough time until the ceremony.

"Okay okay! Just sit down and pass me the eyeliner" pouting at his calm demeanor, you sat down and waited impatiently for the other to do your make up.

Yoongi grabbed the wipes and began rubbing off the makeup on your face, starting afresh.

You closed your eyes and waited to feel the cold liquid on your face and hopefully for the older to do a better job than you.