51

_______________________________________

----------------------5 years ago-------------------

"Exams are over!"

"Wooo! Let's all go celebrate!"

"Everyone! The first round of drinks are on me!" The whole class went wild.

It was the end of the academic year which meant that it was exam season.

Except that it wasn't. Anymore I mean.

"Jin! You're coming along, right?" The plant manipulator's classmate urged. Jin was very thankful that he had made some friends this year since his past personality was very stuck up.

His classmates thought he was just a son of a rich CEO of some sort by the way he acted and hoe he lashed out his money so carelessly.

But soon he came to realise that people hated when other's boast about their social status or their money. So, he stopped his old ways and tried his best to fit in.

While still being the cheeky Jin that he is.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up"

"You sure? I can stay with you if you want" his friend suggested.

"Yeah it's okay I just left my training bag in the dance studio before our exam. Don't worry, I'll be there- I mean, is it really a celebration if I'm not there?" The korean smirked while the other laughed and waved goodbye.

Turning around, Jin made his way to the dance studio where he left all his belongings. He came by earlier that morning to put some practice in before the physical exam and overall, he thought he did good on the exam.

Finally arriving at the dance studio, Jin walked right in and went over to his stuff on the right. However, on his way there, he heard quick footsteps behind him, making the twenty one year turn.

It was James, the Korean dancer who shares the dance studio with his academy.

Throughout the year, the two have bumped in to each other now and then when they would use the dance studio. They only shared a few words with each other, like 'Hello', 'good luck' and other basic conversation phrases.

"Ugh! Why can't I do it!?" It looked as if the younger was struggling to do a jump.

As Jin turned, he knocked over the clothes rack and thus gaining the other's attention.

Realising his mistake, the older tried to pick up the rack while fixing some clothes on it before looking back at the dancer apologetically.

"Sorry..."

"Oh- err, do you need the studio today?" Jin quickly shook his head before gesturing to his bag.

"I just came by to get my stuff... you can get back to practicing... don't stress too much" Jin reassured before watching the other sigh through his mask. The hero trainee had noticed that the dancer had always worn his mask and he had yet to see what he looked like.

"My final performance is tomorrow and I really need to win this competition... or else I'm going back to Korea" tilting his head in interest, Jin wanted to know more and why.

"Why will you go back if you lose?" The dancer looked hesitant about talking about his problems and decided against letting the other know the whole truth.

"...my Father said this is my last chance to prove to him that I can make a career out of dancing... so I have to prove it to him" Jin was impressed. He could see himself in the dancer since he had also wanted to prove his parents wrong and that he could take his own path in life.

"...you'll do great. After seeing you dance for a year now, you'll definitely win this competition... I believe in you" the dancer's eyes widened in awe, never hearing someone be so confident about a stranger before.

"T-thanks... it means a lot" smiling brightly, Jin waved goodbye before taking his leave.

The dancer watched him exit and once he had finally left the room, he looked back at the floor to ceiling mirrors, determination now on his face.

"You can do it, Jimin!"

_______________________________________

A/N: I believe in you Jimin! *^*/