55

_______________________________________

"Jungkook?!"

"Missed me?" The Zeus hero looked like he was in his zone, in his prime.

Jungkook was back... and he was so much better.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this... but I guess I did a little" both of them chuckled for a second before Namjoon hissed in pain and grabbing his side.

"What's wrong?" The brunette's eyes trailed down to see the blood soaked shirt with a kunai pierced right through it.

"Namjoon! You're bleeding!"

"Really? I didn't notice" Namjoon retaliated sarcastically before changing in to his ice form.

Since the villain was knocked out, he could return back to stopping the blood from seeping out and not so much being quiet.

"...well I mean that's one way to stop the bleeding I guess" Jungkook murmured before walking over to the girl and slinging her over his shoulder.

"How did you know I was here?" Namjoon asked after thinking about how the other had came in the nick of time.

"The guys were back at the condo and they told me that you were still out here trying to find Tae" fixing his hold on the unconscious girl, Jungkook and Namjoon began walking back to the condo to meet up with the others.

"Do you know why these people are trying to take Taehyung?" Jungkook shook his head after sighing.

"He hasn't told me anything, but he's been on and off these past few days so maybe there's something he's hiding from us" Namjoon turned his head back forward and pursed his lips in thought.

----------another part of the forest---------

"Where is the money?!" The agitated male yelled before dipping the box in to a lake, nearly drowning Taehyung once more.

"Gah! I *pant* told you *pant* I spent *pant* all of it! *cough cough*" the box was filling up with water and the size shifter only had a little gap to breathe. He needed to change his size and soon.

"Stop lying!" Boss shook the box and thrashed the water inside, making Taehyung almost dizzy from the action.

He wasn't lying, he spent the money on the house rent and made sure there was no money left for anyone to find.

Suddenly, the box stopped moving around and so did the water.

"...you know what, I wonder how much it is to sell a hero on the black market?" The Zeus hero's eyes widened when he realised what the older man had meant.

"No! Get me out of here!"

"Boys, let's get off this island. We got what we needed" Boss said in to his phone before ending the call. I need to get out of here! Taehyung thought in panic.

The rattling of the box meant that Boss was now on the move and getting away from the small lake.

If only Taehyung didn't get caught on that day then he wouldn't be in this mess right now.... but if he didn't get caught then he wouldn't be where he was today.

Suddenly, Boss came to an abrupt stop.

"...Its you!" It was Jimin's voice.

"Ugh! You guys move around like roaches!" The villain grunted, irritated that a hero was once again in his way.

"Let my friend go!"

"Friend? Pfft, you made some friends, V? That's so unlike you! But then again you also became a hero which is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my retched life" Boss laughed out.

"V is better than what he was before! He's admitted his mistakes and now he's on the good side!" Jimin defended the ex-villain, allowing his body to spark up slightly from the tension.

"Better? This worthless boy will never be better. Do you know why?" Taehyung knew what his old gang leader was going to say and his eyes widened in the process.

"Jimin! Don't listen to him!"

"He will never be better because murderers will always kill again" the silver haired hero held his breath in shock. It was as if the forest had also silenced from the statement as only the wind could be heard rustling through the trees.

Taehyung cursed under his breath once Boss let out his secret.

"...that's-that's not true! You're lying!"

"Lying? I may be a thief, I may be a murderer, but never a liar. Go on, V, tell him how many people are on your assassinated list" Taehyung stayed silent within the box and he could only imagine what Jimin's face was like.

"...V no... please say it's not true" the elemental whispered out.

"What, V? Are you shy? You weren't so shy before when you'd boast about your kills" the man teased before bellowing out his laughter.

"...J-Jimin, I didn't want you or any of the guys to find out..." yes he regrets it, but that's how he had to survive in his new gang life back then. It was either kill or be killed and it was clear which he chose.

Jimin was still standing there, his mind blank from the new found news and he didn't know what to do. He saw Taehyung in a new light but the sad part was that the light he stood in was dark. Extremely dark.

"...I am friends with the V of today. As long as he regrets what he's done and realises that they were mistakes, then he has definitely changed to be a better person" Jimin spoke proudly, allowing the electricity to take over once again and preparing himself to save Taehyung.

The shape shifted was beyond surprised. He was sure that Jimin would see him differently and treat him as if he was dirt.

Boss looked amused if anything at the other's response.

"Oh? What if I said that actually...

...he still had one more person on his kill list?"

_______________________________________

A/N: GUYS NO JOKE BUT FRIENDS CAME ON SHUFFLE WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER

So yeah... Taehyung's secret...

Or should I say one of Taehyung's secrets?👀