88

A/n: thankyou guys for recommending me some good books! That's my summer sorted🤣

I know, you must be thinking,

"Did Clucky just give us 13 chapter updates? In one day?!"

Yes, for a reason and on the 100th chapter I tell you guys why so make sure to read it!

Any who, enjoy the chapters! Don't read too fast!

Here's another photoshop attempt!

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

Everyone didn't expect it.

They didn't expect to see an unknown woman standing at the door way.

But for one specific plant hero, he was shocked beyond belief.

"Mother?!"

_______________________________________

"Who would have thought that my son would be here of all places" the woman sneered before sipping at her and then immediately regretting it as she pulled a face of disgust.

"Not even the tea is great"

"Why are you here, Mother?" Jin went straight to the point since he wanted an immediate answer. The others were surprised to see Jin's mother in person and decided to leave them to talk while they went upstairs.

However, he knew that they were as close to the staircase to try and eavesdrop in on the conversation.

You were in the kitchen along with Myunghee where you two were cutting up fruit for the mother and son who were sitting uncomfortably in the living room. You two could hear everything.

"Why? Aren't you glad to see me?" Mrs. Kim glared knowingly after placing her hot tea down.

"If it's to try and persuade me to come back then your visit was a waste" he retaliated. You couldn't believe that there was such tension between these two people but then again, rich families weren't the same as your family.

"It's funny that you think I'm here to 'persuade'. I'm going to force you to come back whether you like it or not" her voice was full of venom which didn't match her looks at all. From what you could gather from meeting her before, she had dark, straight, black hair that reached her shoulders and she had looked so young that she could pretend to be Jin's sister.