31

_______________________________________

"Boss! Boss!"

"What is it?! Can't you see I'm busy?!" The older male yelled, infuriated that his subordinate had interrupted his interrogation.

"I-I'm sorry B-Boss but-" the scared male jumped in fear as he watched the other smack the ground with his whip, making the sound radiate off the walls.

There was another person behind 'Boss' who was tied up to a chair with his mouth gagged by a rag and his body was covered in whip marks. He had definitely barged in on a bad time.

"SPIT IT OUT OR I'LL TIE YOU UP NEXT"

"W-we've found him!" Raising a brow in confusion, the leader began tying his whip up again, preparing to use it once more.

"Who?"

"V... we've found V" the frown slowly turned in to a wicked smirk on the leader's face before he bellowed out a deep laugh.

"Where has he been hiding all this time?"

"H-he's become a hero, Boss... he's also becoming a Protector" amused at the new found facts, the older finished gathering his whip before turning around and facing the victim.

"You're one lucky guy. You get to live another day" the tied up boy breathed out through his nose in fear as he knew that he wasn't lucky at all.

"Take him away and tell the others to get ready"

"...ready for what, Boss?" The subordinate gulped.

"To get my money back... and to add a certain blue haired idiot to my collection" he looked behind him only to regret it soon after. A shelf of jars filled to the brim with clear liquids and floating inside them was the heads that went against the leader before.

----------------------Jeju island--------------------

"Put some back into it, V!"

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder!" Jaeho yelled back at the large ex-villain. Taehyung was currently trying to climb the rocky cliffs that were located next to the condo.

He had special training with Jaeho since what he needed to mostly train for was endurance.

So, the Athena trainer told him to go down to the bottom of the cliff, increase in size and to carry every single boulder up the cliff.

Taehyung was beyond tired, he had been at it for two hours now and it was nearing lunch time.

"This is the last boulder! So just hurry up!" Jaeho yelled from the top of the cliff.

Rolling his eyes, the blue haired hero grabbed on to another rock while his other arm kept it's firm hold on the boulder. I should have worn gloves, he thought to himself.

"Is he still not done?" A new voice spoke. Looking up, Taehyung saw the familiar brown locks and realised Jungkook was now beside Jaeho.

"Shut up" Taehyung snapped back, finding it difficult to go further up.

"Just do it. It doesn't even look that hard- what are you doing?" The hero and trainer watched in confusion as Taehyung threw the boulder on top of his shoulder.

Both of their eyes widened when they realised what was happening.

"Get back!" Jaeho ordered while pulling Jungkook away. The boulder was now a few feet above them and fortunately they had moved out of the way for the boulder not to smash them.

The ground shook at the collision but another one came soon after as the one who threw it jumped over the boulder and in front of Jungkook and Jaeho.

"V! That was dangerous and-" the trainer was interrupted by the sound of a bell ringing behind them. All three looked towards the noise and saw Myunghee swinging the bell up and down to gain everyone's attention.

"Lunch is ready!"

"Finally!" Both Zeus heroes exclaimed in relief before making their way over (and after Taehyung returned to his normal size).

"...I'll have a word with him later" Jaeho muttered under his breath before following the duo.

Inside the condo, everyone started piling in and headed towards the large kitchen table where their food was already served.

"Dig in" the Eros trainer stated, excited to see how the others (mostly Yoongi) found her cooking. She watched diligently as everyone took a spoonful of her stir fry noodles with blank faces.

"...mm! This is really good, Myunghee. Thankyou!" Jimin chirped before quickly digging in for more.

"I needed this" Hoseok moaned before taking another bite. The others also enjoyed the well prepared meal but were either too tired or couldn't be bothered to express it.

Myunghee pouted when she saw that Yoongi had said nothing but looked like he didn't hate it so she wasn't all that sad.

Suddenly, the memories of you teaching Myunghee how to cook when she had wanted to impress her mother on her birthday came to mind.

It was pretty much trial and error for the trainer's case but she had managed to make one decebt birthday cake out of the twenty or so mishaps.

"...how was Y/N when you met her?" She knew that Jimin stayed in Seoul to see Jungkook, Taehyung and you with her permission of course.

She also knew that Namjoon had visited you most frequently from when Jimin had informed you he was staying with him in a nearby hotel.

"...she definitely wasn't her best but at least she was smiling" Jimin replied sadly. The others listened intently at the conversation at hand as they too were curious about your condition.

"Tsk, she was smiling through the pain. Couldn't you tell?" Jin provoked while not making eye contact with the silver haired. Jimin looked like he was about to say something but soon realised that perhaps you were faking it.

"How would you know?" Namjoon didn't like the way he spoke about you, like he knew you.

"You're not the only who visited her, Ice king" confused, he didn't recall you ever telling him about Jin's visit.

"And it was a good idea I did and in the nick of time" raising a brow at the older, Namjoon pressed on.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I saved Y/N from harming herself even further" the Athena hero clenched his jaw in annoyance. Jin had noticed this.

"Pft, what? Annoyed that you aren't the only she depends on?" Everyone jumped in surprise at the loud sound of Namjoon's fist hitting the table.

"Stop what you're doing" the ice hero demanded, his voice becoming deep to show he wasn't messing around.

"Oh? What am I doing, Ice king?" Jin smirked as soon as he saw that his attempts at annoying the other were working.

"Stop it! Both of you!" Jaeho exclaimed at the two. The whole table fell silent while the two bickering heroes were glaring at each other.

"...Thanks for the food, Myunghee. But it seems I have lost my appetite" smiling smugly one last time, Jin stood up and made his way back out to continue his training.

...screw training, they need team work, Myunghee thought to herself before sighing out loud.

_______________________________________