116

"It's not what, good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey"

- Katy Perry
_______________________________________

"Seokjinnie!"

"Got you!" Namjoon yelled in triumph once he froze Jiyong in place after Mrs. Kim had dropped him to run over (while still inside the drone) to her son.

Mrs. Kim stopped the drone and ejected herself as she landed on the floor safely before running over to the both of you.

Cautious of her next moves, you decided to take a few steps away from her while Jin moved in front of you to protect you.

However, the panicked woman couldn't even take another step as a nearby tree had reached over to pick her up and stop her from getting any closer.

"Jinnie! Put me down!" She struggled.

"Maybe it's best to leave her up there and away from the drones" the ice hero suggested before glaring at the troublesome mother and making his way over to the both you. He had made sure that after unfreezing Jiyong, he was knocked out and had ice shackles around his legs to stop him from running as well as his lips being sealed shut.

Jin could only look at his mother in despair.

"...I'm not controlling the tree..." taken aback, both you and Namjoon looked back up at Mrs. Kim and wondered what the plant manipulator had meant by that.

"...what do you mean you're not controlling the tree? Who else would be?"

"It's his other mother!" She yelled while hitting the branch with her fists before crying out in pain.

His...

"Other mother?!" By that time, Jungkook and Jimin had just zoomed over with an extremely wounded Taehyung on both of their shoulders.

"Guys! A little help!" The silver haired hero called out whilst placing the size shifter down along with Jungkook.

Deciding to heal up the boy first before asking more questions to the purple haired male, you ran over to the trio before kneeling down to the wounded hero's side.

"Jimin, Jungkook, both of you search for Hoseok and Yoongi"

"On it!" And poof, they disappeared.

As you healed up the boy by humming a familiar tune, you tried to listen in on the other conversation that was occurring.

"What does she mean by 'other mother'?"

"I...have no clue" wanting to know more for himself, he manipulated the branch to allow her down but was stopped when the tree pulled back, not wanting to listen to it's master.

"Stupid woman! I don't see you for six years and you do this to me?!"

What on earth is she talking about? And who was she talking to?

"Mother... what is going on? Who are you talking to?"

"She's talking to mother nature" everyone, including you, turned around to see the one and only Mr. Kim standing there with a handful of people in firemen uniform.

His hands were behind his back as he wore a white suit and looked to have come out from a meeting.

"...mother...nature?" Namjoon spoke this time. Mr. Kim nodded briefly before gesturing for the people behind him to disperse and make sure that the island wasn't going to be set on fire once again.

"We found them!" Jungkook yelled victoriously after zooming back while holding up Hoseok bridal style. Jimin followed soon after with Yoongi on his back and looked to have been injured by the lasers.

"Yoongi needs help!"

"Bring him over!" You ordered while gesturing for them to come closer after finishing up with Taehyung.

Jin was still lost for words at what his parents were saying and his father noticed this.

"Come... we have much to discuss"

_______________________________________

A/n: *chokes on tea*