44

A/N: I've been reading a lot of theories lately

A/N: I've been reading a lot of theories lately..........I have some smart readers ngl 👀

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

"Want to go on my shoulders?" Jimin asked while keeping his wide eyes on the running heroes.

"Sure" without asking further questions, Taehyung shrunk in size while a nearby pebble increased in size before jumping on Jimin's shoulder.

Not long after did the others slow down to a halt when they realised that Jimin had run off at the speed of light with their winning ticket.

_______________________________________

"So you didn't come back last night...because you were having some alone time?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Yep. You guys need to stop worrying so much- I'm an adult now!" Taehyung tried to back himself up.

After finally finding the 'missing' hero, everyone decided to go back and get lunch (even though it was only 10am).

"An 'adult' would tell us where they were going before they left. But it doesn't matter anyway since I won the competition-" Namjoon was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a chair sliding back.

"What?! No, I found him first!" Jimin voiced out in defense.

"I tracked him down, I found him first-"

"Guys! It doesn't matter who found Taehyung first" everyone looked over at the female trainer like she had two heads.

"Of course it matters, who else is going to eat the pork?!" Hoseok argued from his seat beside Jin. Rolling her eyes, Myunghee could only sigh in frustration at the oblivious boys in front of her.

"No one is the winner" shocked, the others let their jaws drop down at what was said.

She lied?

"You lied!"

"Unbelievable-"

"Of course there's no winner"

"I should have known" they all spoke over each other while glaring daggers at the woman.

"This was supposed to be a team work exercise. You were supposed to find him together" the Eros trainer tried to explain with a disappointed tone.

"How were we supposed to work together if you split us up in to teams?" Namjoon pointed out the fault in her plan.

"That was just so the people who didn't get along with each other had to be forced to work together but not that even worked!" She had had enough.