115

"And their bombs, and their drones
In your head, in your head, they are crying"

- The Cranberries

_______________________________________

"Tae!"

"V!" The two heroes called for their friend who was in deep trouble. Taehyung had caught all the drones' attention as they were all centering on him. Perhaps staying big was not the answer.

He needed to return back to his smaller size but then he would be surrounded by the threatening drones.

Jungkook and Jimin flashed their way over (Jungkook staying on the ground since he wasn't that familiar with flying just yet).

On the other side of Taehyung, it was a different story, a whole other mess was brewing up.

"Gdragon! Why are you doing this?!" Namjoon yelled as he beamed his ice at him while the other counter acted with his flames. The firy red haired male was only getting stronger by the second as his anger was the fuel to his fire breath.

The ice hero knew that he had to do something before he too became like the forest.

He had ordered Hoseok to go and save Yoongi from the drone that took him while he ran after the ex-Protector.

The fire continued to rise in temperature and Namjoon didn't know how much longer he could hold on.

That was until a robotic arm had reached out and grabbed Gdragon from his place, causing him to stop using his powers.

The drone that was the owner of the arm, walked through the forest and entered the clearing that the two were fighting at.

What shocked Namjoon was that there was a person within the drone's head and the see through material allowed him to see.

"I'll show you all not to mess with me!" She yelled while glaring at Namjoon.

"Mrs. Kim?!" The Athena hero called out in shock, wondering why the woman was within the drone.

"I'm here to take my Seokjinnie back! And if it means that I'll have to fight the Protectors then so be it!" She pressed a button next to her which activated the drone to change its form.

It doubled in size and Gdragon was still in its hold, struggling to get out until he realised that he could use his powers to melt the metal hand.

He breathed in before finally, letting out his fury on the robot and made sure that it was melting.

Except, it didn't.

"Try all you want! This drone could survive the earth's core if it went down there!" Mrs. Kim bellowed, finding it amusing that the ex-Protector could even think that he had a chance.

However, that didn't stop Gdragon from using his firy breath, not letting some clump of metal hold him back.

Namjoon too didn't give up.

He froze the ground beneath the drone in hopes to make it fall but instead, GDragon's fire had melted the ice before it could even form.

The ice hero was useless if the fire breather continued his wrath.

"Mother!" Namjoon and Mrs. Kim whipped their heads in the direction of the familiar voice only to see Jin and you running over to them before stopping at safe enough distance from the fire.

"Woah! Its so hot!" You yelled over the fire crackling as you shielded your face.

You were used to Jiyong's powers since you were trainees with him during your academy days but these past three years he had truly improved immensely.