127

"I live off the echoes of your 'I love you's (I love you, I love you...)"

- Katy Perry

_______________________________________

"Woah..."

"This is so surreal..."

"And I thought the condo was amazing..."

"Tch, this is nothing" Jin pushed past the two Zeus and lucky heroes as he confidently made his way towards the double doors.

The Protectors' jet had just landed on the president's property and you were beyond amazed at the beauty.

The mansion was huge and looked so modern. You didn't have much knowledge at the prices of these luxurious buildings but you knew that they were .

Jimin allowed a toothy smile before following his fellow Eros hero to the front, excited to get inside.

Yoongi and Namjoon were taking their time, basking in the scenery around them and paying attention to the details.

Jungkook and Taehyung were more focused on the clear swimming pool that they may or may not have already planned to sneak out and swim in.

Hoseok didn't hesitate in taking his phone out to take photos for his family to see.

Jin had finally made it to the entrance and was about to ring the doorbell until the doors opened on their own.

His brows raised in amazement before leaning in to see that no one was there to have swung it open.

Inviting himself in, the plant hero proceeded to stuff his hands in his denim jacket and looked around the spacious hallway in awe.

He had imagined if his parent's house wasn't filled to the brim with his plants, then it would have looked similar to this.

"Jin! Wait up!" Jimin ignored the beautiful interior as he ran over to his team mate in excitement.

"The doors opened on their own..." the lightning hero furrowed his brows at this.

"They did? Hmm, that's strange. They usually don't do that" Jimin explained while looking around for anyone else nearby.

It is stran- wait, what?

Jin looked back at the elemental user with a perplexed expression, wondering how he would have known if it was his first time being here.

"Wha- this place is so cool!" Jungkook exclaimed once he entered. Taehyung simply looked around and found the place quite nice, but unlike the others, he was used to seeing houses like these. Just like Jin.

You entered next, joining Jungkook at the staring and basking it all in.

"Right, Y/N? It's fancy as hell!" You two grabbed on to each other, wanting to squeeze something in excitement before squealing and chuckling.

"Bunch of school girls" Yoongi stated after entering the hallway along with Namjoon.

"Come on, I'm sure there's a school girl squealing inside of you and I bet her name is Yoonji" you teased before sticking your tongue out.

The Athena hero rolled his eyes before continuing his tour around the hallway.

Namjoon was quietly looking around, wondering what everything was and also noticing that the owner of the house had yet to welcome them.

"Where's the president?" You turned to the others, seeing if they had any clue until the voice of Hoseok spoke up.

"And here we have the hallway! Wha- isn't your son lucky to see this? Of course he is-!"

BANG!

You immediately ducked at the sound of a gun being fired as your body acted on it's own. The other crouched slightly as they tried to search for the person who did that only to see a bald male standing on the staircase with a gun in his hand and aiming towards the lucky hero.

The heroes looked back to where they would hopefully find Hoseok and thankfully, there he stood frozen with his phone in his hand and bullet hole in the wall behind him, a few inches away from his head.

"Hmph, I never miss..." the mysterious male huffed out before returning his hand pistol in his pocket.

You didn't know what happened or what to do, who was this person? Why did he shoot at innocent little Hoseok?

"Mr. Choi, you can relax, these are the new Protectors" a new voice spoke as they walked down the stairs.

You could only see his feet, then his legs, then his waist and soon after, his face.

"...Y/N's family friend?!" Most of them exclaimed before slowly turning to look at you.

Oh yeah, Kangjoon...

"Hehe... I can explain?"

_______________________________________

A/n: I did think about starting a reading list but I don't have that many books in my library to put them in one 😭 since I made this account like 7 years ago, it's mostly just filled with one direction fanfics 🤣🤣