133

"Gotta slow up, gotta shake this high"

- Kwabs
_______________________________________

The flight frok Wonju to Seoul was a short one.

The journey was mostly just everyone trying to gather their thoughts together about the whole ordeal.

About them becoming the official Protectors soon.

You sat beside Hoseok on the fancy seats who was busy looking at his phone at the pictures of his parents and him when he was little.

"You looked so cute!" You cooed from knew his shoulder. Hoseok looked up at you momentarily before pouting slightly.

"Are you saying I don't look cute now?" The other laughed as you realised your mistake before vigorously shaking your head no.

"Haha, it's okay. I'd rather if you found me sexy anyway" you calmed down slightly when he said it was no big deal but then did a double take at what he said.

"Wait, wha-"

"We're landing soon. Please strap yourselves in" the lucky hero simply sent a cheeky wink your way before standing up to go sit with Jin in the back, leaving you to sit there in pure confusion at what just happened.

You stood up to make your way yo your seat this time and your seat buddy was none other than Jimin.

He didn't leave his seat at all during the flight and you remembered him checking to see if he was strapped in securely the whole time.

"...are you not good with planes?" You asked, gaining his attention as you did so.

"You could say that..."

"Whaa! Guy's! Look out the window!" Jungkook yelled from the front. Intrigued, you did as you were told and leaned to the side to look out the oval window.

The sun had set ages ago and the city lights were illuminating the sky.

However, that didn't compare to the large stadium that beamed with intense light and many people shouting inside, cheering for the Protectors to come.

Kangjoon didn't bother to look out as he busy talking on the phone with someone and shortly after, he had ended it.

"Right, you guys ready?" You tilted your head curiously.

"For what?" A smirk grew on his lips.

"For this" he pressed a button and suddenly, the plane began shifting. You felt Jimin's hands grab on to you in fear while you grabbed back, scared that you were in danger or something.

Instead, the plane had transformed in to a helicopter almost as its propellers manoeuvred their way to the top of the aircraft and thus, began descending.

"I am living for this..." Jin breathed out, making sure to not fray his eyes away from the outside world.

After seeing that it was okay, you leaned back to see that the fancy aircraft was getting lower and closer to the centre of the stadium. The cheers grew louder and your heart was beating out of pattern.

You were extremely nervous... but also excited.

When the jet had reached a close enough distance to the ground, the side door opened up before unfolding the stairs to let the passengers out.

"This is where we will depart for the night. Make sure to show the people who you guys are" Kangjoon encouraged before gesturing for everyone to get off.

Jungkook and Taehyung Taehyung didn't waste any time as the pushed past one another to get out.

Taehyung had managed to beat Jungkook and just as he stepped on the grassy plane, he immediately smirked at the thousands of people cheering at him.

The copy hero was only a second behind and he too joined the other at welcoming the people, giving a toothy smile as he did so.

Next up was Yoongi who looked calm and collected as he stepped out the jet like a model.

Namjoon followed him out after and he made sure to run his finger through his blonde hair.

The fifth hero was none other than Jin, instantly sending kisses towards the crowd's direction and wooing them with his charms.

Jimin was a little hesitant but once he realised that the others were outside and that he wasn't alone, he too stepped off the vehicle and gave a shy smile to cameras.

Hoseok wasted no time to jump off the jet with a bounce to his step before sending his famous heart smile to everyone's way.

Seven out of the eight heroes had revealed themselves as the new Protectors.

You took a breath in.

Then you let it out.

"They'll love you, don't worry about it" Kangjoon reassured before patting your back. Smiling once more, you nodded in confirmation before slowly stepped off the jet while making sure to lift your long dress so that you wouldn't fall.

Your heels met with the soft grass of the stadium and the lights aimed right on you as you entered the lively stadium.

You looked up at the crowd in awe, not believing what you were seeing and soon after, one by one, the boys turned round to look at you.

Smiling, they gestured for you to get closer and join them before hearing a booming vocie come through the speakers.

"I present to you...

the New Protectors!"

_______________________________________

A/n: LET'S THROW A PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏