End of part 2!

⬇️

⬇️

Yes! Part 2 has come to a close...

What are journey so far huh? I thought it was going to be 2 books long but no, 3 it is.

I have decided to take a little break from writing (not to worry! It's just I want to focus on other stuff while chilling and writing book 3 at my own pace).

Which brings me to the next thing.

I will write out all the chapters for book 3 and publish it all together!

That way, you guys can binge read at your own pace and enjoy the book while it last.

Since it will take me awhile to type up these chapters (which will be around 130 chapters yet again lol), I'll still be around to add little story ideas to my other book 'BTS imagines'.

If you guys enjoy my writing style and want to recommend me some imagines to write, you can DM me or leave a comment! I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

On another note, since part 2 has ended and if you have some questions about the story to ask (questions that won't spoil the 3rd book at least lol) or questions to ask the characters, I will be answering them in 'What the Cluck?!'

I'll leave the names below for you guys to leave your questions in the comments.

JUNGKOOK

JIMIN

TAEHYUNG

HOSEOK

SEOKJIN

YOONGI

NAMJOON

CLUCKY

OTHER CHARACTERS

GENERAL QUESTIONS

Thank you once again for sticking with me this far and I cannot wait for book 3 to come out!

Stay clucking guys *^*/

-C.Chicken
_______________________________________