64

A/n: why is Jimin so photogenic?
Wait, why am I even questioning it?

A/n: why is Jimin so photogenic?Wait, why am I even questioning it?

_______________________________________

"Y/N?!"

"Hehehe...hey?"

"Watch out!" Myunghee yelled before pushing you out of the tentacle's way. The two heroes looked down at the villain who still held them captive and was now trying to wrap itself around the ship.

Jungkook tried to think of a plan to get them out of this mess and hopefully save Taehyung while he was at it.

And just like that, an idea.

"Jimin! Use your powers!" The lightning hero looked at Jungkook like he had three heads.

"Are you crazy?! That would get you and the guys on the ship killed!"

"It's fine! I know you can control your lightning to not hit us! Just the villain!" Biting his lip, Jimin wanted to believe he could do it but he didn't want to risk hurting his friends.

"...I can't, it's too risky-"

"I know you can do it!"

"Don't you dare, Jimin!" Myunghee interjected from the ship's entrance. You stood behind the Eros trainer and held on tightly to 'Jaeho the pan' and on to the shaking ship.

"Do it, Jimin!"

"Stop it, Jungkook! Are you trying to get us all killed?!" Myunghee shouted at the younger.

"We have no other choice! I know he can do it!"

"Jimin can't control his powers yet!"

"Yes he can!"

"I swear to Eros-"

"Shut up!" The elemental screamed as he let his powers surge through him and to the squid villain.

Everyone, including you, watched as the electricity flowed through the tentacles and only the tentacles.

The villain was electrocuted and fortunately, Jungkook and the others were safe.

Both of the heroes were set free by the villain as he let go of them and tried to swim away from the island while dragging the ship along with him.

"Guys!" You exclaimed once you realised that the ship you were in was getting further away from the island.

"Y/N!" Jungkook had managed to copy Jimin's powers and was running at the speed of light on the ocean water and towards the three of you.

The silver haired hero followed right after the copy hero both had managed to get on the ship.

"Hold on!" The brunette ordered while gesturing for you to jump on his back and for Myunghee to jump on Jimin's back.

Without hesitation, both of you (with Jaeho still in your grasp) leaped on to their backs and within a millisecond appeared back on the docks after seeing a white flash.

"W-woah!" You stuttered out after Jungkook had stopped and placed you on the floor gently.

"You okay?! Are you hurt?!" The Zeus hero immediately scanned your body for any wounds while holding your face in his hands.

You chuckled slightly at this caring side of Jungkook and you gently removed his hands.

"I'm fine, Jungkook! I should be asking you guys instead-" you were about to look at Jimin to see if he too was okay until a pair of arms had filled your vision and soon after locks of silver hair.

"...I missed you" Jimin mumbled into your hair as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. Your mouth was slightly agape from the sudden hug but it quickly curved to a smile as you hugged back.

"You've became so strong since the last I saw you! I'm so proud!" It truly was a touching moment for Jimin since he knew that you would be there for him, especially after hearing Taehyung's secret.

Taehyung!

"Guys! V!" You looked confused at what he had meant and so did Myunghee as the both of you watched them whip their heads in the ship's direction.

It had already made quite a distance and the villains were making their escape.

"I'll go get him-!" Jungkook was stopped by Jimin who was now looking somewhere further down the docks and on the shore.

"Is that-?" You and Myunghee turned to look behind the two and saw a figure trudging along the shore line while holding their arm in pain before quickly falling down on their knees. The wet blue hair had made it obvious who it was.

"V!"

"Tae!" Both of the heroes sped their way over with their powers and stood beside the weak hero laying on the floor. Taehyung looked up at the towering duo with his half lidded eyes.

"Stay awake! Don't you dare close your eyes!" Jungkook demanded as he lifted the his head up from the sand.

The ex-villain was soaking wet from head to toe and the heroes could only assume that Taehyung managed to escape from Boss and jumped in to the water.

"Oh my- guys step back!" After you and the trainer (and Jaeho still in your hold) arrived at the scene, you pushed your way through the standing males and kneeled down in front of Taehyung.

"Tae, listen to my voice, okay?" There was no response from the younger and you could only hope that he was listening.

"...So are you gonna die today or make it out alive?" Jungkook and Myunghee stood back as they watched you in action and were hoping that the weak hero was listening in on your voice.

"You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly, fly, phoenix, fly" his hair started to glow, making you and the three behind you smile at thought of your powers working.

"It's time for a new empire, go bury your demons then tear down the ceiling. Phoenix, fly~" Taehyung started to gain back his warmth and natural hue to his skin as he sighed out in content.

After finishing, you waited along with the others to see if the laying hero would get back up and return to his normal self.

"...Y/N?" You grinned as you grabbed his soaking hand in yours and squeezed it reassuringly.

"I'm here...

...and I'm here to stay"

_______________________________________

A/n: you better Y/N!