114

"Baby how does it feel, sitting up there"

- Halsey

_______________________________________

"Why aren't we electrocuting them?!"

"Because they're flying and you can't aim yet!" Jimin explained to the brunette next to him.

The three of you were currently running as if your lives depended on it- which might be true in this case.

"We need to lose them!" You yelled while trying to guide them through the forest.

"Pfft, why didn't you say so?" Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms pick you up bridal style and all you could see was a blur of the burnt forest around you. Jungkook was the one who had done this as you looked back to see the smirk playing on his lips while he ran at lightning speed.

Jimin was not far behind as he too used his powers to run after you guys.

"Y-you could have warned me!" You stammered out.

"I had no time to" he teased.

After running for awhile, the three of you came to an abrupt stop to where Gdragon and the others were.

Except, there was no one there.

"Where did everyone go..." Jimin whispered out, scared that one of the drones might pop out of nowhere and attack them.

Suddenly, the ground shook beneath them, making you three lower yourselves to better your balance as you tried to look for the cause.

Looking up, you noticed the familiar blue haired hero walking across the island while trying to swat away at the flying drones that shot their lasers at him.

You could tell he was in pain from the harsh lasers but he had continued to destroy the drones as best as he could.

"Guys?!" You whipped your head around to see Jin running towards the three of you.

"Jin?! Are you okay?" You exclaimed whilst running over and meeting him half way.

"What are you doing here? What are you wearing?" The plant manipulator noticed your peculiar attire and after a few seconds, concluded that you were out here to help them.

"That's not important right now, do you know where these drones came from?!" Jimin interjected before you could answer.

Jin averted his eyes momentarily, feeling slightly ashamed at something.

"...what is it, Jin?"

"Yeah spit it out! Ow!" You slapped Jungkook's arm to shut him up before redirecting your attention back to the purple haired hero.

"...well... the drones... they-" the ground shook once more, making everyone lose their balance and fall over on the ground.

Taehyung's legs had been grabbed by the robot arms that belonged to the drones, making him fall to his knees and cause the island to shake.

"We don't have time for this, we need to save V!" Jimin exclaimed, trying to persuade everyone to get up and fight.

"You're right, let's go" Jungkook added with determination in his voice as he and Jimin sped off towards their giant friend.

"Let's go, Jin!" You gestured for him to follow you but instead, he grabbed your arm to stop you from running.

"I-I can't... everything has been burnt... I have nothing to fight with" the older explained while looking at the burnt forest around him.

That's right...

"...you can still help! I believe that your powers aren't the only thing that can stop you from doing so!" You encouraged him. However, it didn't do much as his mood only dampened.

"I'm nothing without my powers... nothing"

"No...Jin... you're so much more" your soft voice made him look up at you with his dark brown eyes that were shocked at your words.

"...you saved me three years ago... you saved me from a whole lot of grief by just being there for me. You annoyed me, yes. You teased me so much- it still nerves me to this day! But, I realised you did that to distract me from what was holding me down... you saved me, Jin... and you did that without your powers" you had only hoped that your words had reached his heart and convinced him that he was much more than just a plant manipulator.

"...thank you, Y/N..."

"Don't thank me just yet, we have an island to save" the both of you grinned at one another before he spoke once more.

"Ah right, those drones...

...they belong to my mother"

_______________________________________

A/n: wha-