92

"I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late"

- Black Eyed Peas

🤣🤣🤣

_______________________________________

"Let's get it get get!"

"Boom boom boom!"

"Get it get get!"

"Boom boom boom!"

"Will you two shut up?!" The two Zeus heroes who were making their way down the stairs to go and have their breakfast stopped what they were doing before looking at the annoyed Eros trainer.

Looking at eachother momentarily, they decided to ignore her and carry on.

"LET'S GET IT GET GET!"

"BOOM BOOM BOOM"

"THAT'S IT!" you winced at the sound of a vase being thrown at the two young heroes before smashing against the wall behind them.

You were currently in the kitchen trying to whip up some cereal for yourself and coffee for the tired trainer.

Myunghee didn't get enough sleep last night because of the constant calls coming the hero council to talk with Jin as well as calls from his parents.

She didn't want to be involved in the mess that he created but she wanted to help you get out of a marriage contract.

Jin had yet to return back to the condo and was still somewhere out there.

It only worried you more.

Suddenly, Namjoon's words from last night filled your mind.

'Don't worry about other guys... or else I'll freeze your lips to make them mine'

And then, the image of you two kissing appeared as well as the foreign feeling of his lips on yours-

"Eeeeep!" You squealed while shaking your head to get rid of the embarrassing thoughts. You couldn't believe what happened last night and you were 99% sure that it was dream.

"Morning! Can anyone explain why there was a broken vase on the stairs?" Hoseok beamed after entering the kitchen.

"Jungkook and Tae..."

"Say no more" the lucky hero sighed before sitting on the kitchen table before grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

You glanced over at him from the other side of the table and you bit your lip nervously as you wanted to know if he knew where Jin was.

"...has Jin contacted you?"

"Hm? Oh, no he hasn't... I'm sure he's fine and just needs to get his thoughts together" you nodded along with him, seeing that the plant hero could look after himself and he could put up a fight if he was in trouble.

"...how are you feeling? About all of this?" The lucky hero was definitely intrigued about what had happened, he loved hearing about gossip with his friends but it wasn't the same when the gossip is about his friends instead.

"To be honest... I'm still trying to process what happened. But it's not about how I'm feeling but if Jin is really okay..." the other rose a brow in disbelief.

"Your feelings matter too. You should be putting yourself first before anyone else" taken aback, his words hit you hard and made you realised that what he said could be very much true.

"... I feel... scared" he urged you to carry on.

"...I feel scared that the hero council are involved in this as well as his parents. They're powerful people and they can get take away Jin's dream as well as take me away from him. I don't know if his feelings for me are true or not but I know one thing for certain and that's he's my friend. I care about him" true your relationship with him wasn't always smooth and he did annoy you from time to time but he was one of the first friends you made after Jay's death.

He helped you to get out of your hard shell and you could finally enjoy every day knowing that you had someone like him to cheer you up.

But now it was your turn.

Just like he had helped you to get out of your miserable time, you too will also help him in his time of need.

You owed it to him.

"...then you should find him. Talk to him..." your eyes trailed down to your bowl of cereal and realised that it had turned soggy from all the time that you two talked.

"...you're right" at that moment the two troublesome heroes finally entered the kitchen while laughing at what had just happened with the Eros trainer.

"Jungkook!" The mentioned hero looked over at you with a perplexed look.

"Yes?"

"Do you still have Jimin's powers copied?"

"...yeah?"

"Great! Can you take me to the lake in the forest that's near the closest mountain?" You were going to check the place that Jin had taken you last time, the same place with the deer and wooden bridge that he had made.

Jungkook's lips curved to a frown.

"Do you want to go find Jin?"

"Yes, as soon as possible" he looked over at the other two heroes in the room before looking at you and making his way to sit next to the lucky hero.

"Then no, I can't take you" what?

"What? Why?" You urged him to give you a valid answer as to why he didn't want to.

"I don't want you to see him. He did a bad thing, Y/N. A really bad thing-"

"But so did you with the whole seducing Y/N back at the Azalea festival" Hoseok had got him there. The brunette looked away in shame as he realised that he was no better.

You sighed to yourself at the lack of cooperation.

"Fine, I'm going to ask Jimin-"

"No, Y/N" another voice spoke up. You looked at the doorway and saw the the Ice hero was standing beside Taehyung who was looking at him with wide eyes.

You unconsciously blushed at the sight of him, not having seen him yet since last night's occurrence.

"...w-what do you mean no?" Averting your eyes to make it less awkward for yourself, you crossed your arms and waited for his response.

"You shouldn't be running after him for his apology, he should be the one looking for you and begging for your forgiveness" your shoulders slumped at this words before your gaze trailed back to his.

"...does it matter who goes to find the other? I want to talk to him and understand why he did that, is that so bad?"

"Yes. Yes it is" you scoffed at him. You didn't like the way he was handling the situation at all.

"I owe it to help him just like he has done for me. If neither of you guys are willing to help me go find Jin then alone I will go" without waiting for their responses, you turned on your heel and began making your way outside towards the large forest.

"...fine! I'll help you find him" Jungkook exclaimed while standing up. The others looked over at him with shocked expressions as they watched him walk over to you.

Grateful for his offer, you sent a smile his way before gesturing him to follow you out.

"...do you have feelings for him?" Namjoon called out, making you stop in your tracks.

"Me having feelings for Jin or not...

...will not stop me from being a good friend to him"

_______________________________________

A/n: I wonder how you guys feel about Jin?🥺