28

_______________________________________

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it" Myunghee answered bitterly to the Athena trainer after passing him an ice pack to soothe his painful head.

She was annoyed that Jaeho had to cause a commotion at such a good opportunity for her to get closer to Yoongi.

"Are you conscious enough to explain what happened?" Namjoon interjected, trying to get to the point of the situation.

After finding Jaeho outside, everyone returned back inside and gathered on the couches.

"Shouldn't you guys be explaining why you thought I was Phantom and POUNCED ON ME?!" he shouted while glaring at the two Zeus heroes who only looked away while whistling.

"Why were you wearing that mask?" Jin spoke up while holding up the said accessory.

"Because I was scared of any wood getting in to my eyes!"

"Wood? What are you talking about?" Hoseok asked before crossing his arms.

"I needed wood for the fireplace since it was getting dark so I took it upon myself to go and chop some wood from the storage" Jaeho explained before groaning in pain from the ice pack.

"Why didn't Myunghee mention you were here also?" Jimin questioned before taking a sip of his tea.

"Because you guys didn't ask" the girl answered from kitchen where she was fixing herself a drink. Namjoon rolled his eyes before looking back at the Athena trainer.

"Let's not go out in fancy masks while looking shady, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll be in my room" Jaeho muttered before dragging his body towards upstairs where he would hopefully finish unpacking.

"You guys should go and find your rooms. The sight of all the luggage being in the hallway is annoying me" the agitated female trainer ordered before making her way upstairs also while taking her drink with her.

"I call dibs on the biggest room!" The sudden outburst from Taehyung scared everyone before watching the ex-villain run up the stairs with his luggage.

"Hey! I called dibs first!" Jungkook followed right after.

"I'm going to take a shower, see ya" Hoseok smiled before also going upstairs.

"Me too!" The lightning hero beamed as he quickly went over to get his luggage before going upstairs.

The two heroes that were left sat in silence as they had no desire to go upstairs and find their rooms yet. But once they realised that they were in the same room together, that quickly changed.

"Where are you going? Can we try and stay in one place for the first day?" Namjoon spat out after watching Jin stand up and head over towards the exit.

The plant manipulator stopped in his tracks before turning in a ninety degree angle until he faced the book shelf.

Reaching over, Jin pulled one of the books out and allowed a clicking noise to be heard before watching the shelf open up like a door.

It was a secret doorway.

"Mind your own business. My room is down here" and with that said, Jin made his way through the shelf's opening and down the stairs towards the secret bed room.

Namjoon was surprised but more so confused at how the older knew about the secret room.

Deciding to not bother about thinking it over too much, the Athena hero stood up from the white couch and was about to make his way to the kitchen to look around when the sight of the floor to ceiling windows caught his eye.

Hesitantly, Namjoon walked over to the windows before opening one of them to go through and end up on the balcony.

The view of the sun setting was mesmerising. It had been a long time since he had saw the sun set with the mountains in the foreground.

Then, he remembered how you were still stuck in that hospital room with only the view of the rain outside your window

Biting his lip, he reached for his phone located in his back pocket and tried his best to catch the beauty in the photo.

Smiling to himself when he had done a good job, he opened messages and sent the photo to you. Turning off his phone, he returned back to looking at the view in front of him, feeling much better than before.

-------------------------Seoul------------------------

Ding.

Looking beside you at your phone, you reached over and picked it up before seeing an unopened message from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Here's what I'm seeing... I wanted you to see it too

Your heart warmed up immensely at the gesture as you you bit your lip and looked at the picture again.

You were thankful that your Dad was asleep in his chair and didn't see the red that tinted your cheeks.

_______________________________________

A/n: some wholesome content that we all needed 🥺