33

A/n: How on earth did I already type up 50 chapters?😭

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

"Stop it! Both of you!" Jaeho exclaimed at the two. The whole table fell silent while the two bickering heroes were glaring at each other.

"...Thanks for the food, Myunghee. But it seems I have lost my appetite" smiling smugly one last time, Jin stood up and made his way back out to continue his training.

...screw training, they need team work, Myunghee thought to herself before sighing out loud.

_______________________________________

Jeju island was no longer basking in the sun as day turned to night.

It had been a long day for most and everyone knew that this was only the beginning.

Their first day of training mainly consisted of simple training to get them in to the hang of things on the new grounds and on the new equipment.

Well as Myunghee and Jaeho would put it, 'to let them get a bit more comfortable with their new surroundings'.

Which was not the case.

At all.

Namjoon and Jin were the most active during the day, having arguments about anything and everything.

Jungkook and Jimin were still on bad terms. It was very much one sided and it looked like it was never going to get resolved anytime soon.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked as if they were trying to one up each other but discretely. It was childish, yes, but that wasn't going to stop them.

Taehyung, however, was stressing about something else.

Not about his new group.

Something more troubling was on his mind.

"Earth to Taehyung! Hello? Do you copy?" The copy hero called out while clicking his fingers in front of the Zeus hero's face.

Snapping out of it, Taehyung looked beside him at Jungkook with a dazed look and simply returned a meekly smile.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" he apologised before carrying on their video game. Raising a brow at his friend, Jungkook paused the game before turning to face him properly.

"Hey! Why'd you pause it?"

"What's the point if you keeping going back to dreamland. What's up with you? Training already getting to your head?" The brunette joked.

"...it's nothing. Can we just play the game?" Taehyung needed this distraction and he was definitely not going to tell Jungkook his thoughts.

"Just tell me what you're thinking-"

"Can we drop it?!" The older bursted out. Jungkook was surprised to say the least, he had never seen him like that before and he was very much looking like the villain he once was.

"...I can handle my own problems" Taehyung rolled his eyes before standing up and making his way out the back door.

"...what just happened?" Jimin's voice spoke up from the kitchen, midway from drinking his cup of orange juice.

"None of your business" Jungkook retaliated while standing up from the couch and leaving the game on pause as he also makes his leave to upstairs.

Jimin looks down at his cup, being reminded that his bond with Jungkook will never be the same as before.

Suddenly, the shelf doors opened up to reveal a shirtless Jin who looked as if he had came out of the shower as his hair was still damp and he only wore jogging bottoms.

Jin stopped in his tracks once he noticed the silver haired hero in the kitchen but decided to ignore him and make his way over.

Jimin's smile was ignored and thus it was returned back to it's frown.

"...Jin?" The older simply ignored him like he was just the air around him as he quickly began making a sandwich.

"...can we please talk?"

"Tch, no" after he was done making his sandwich, Jin turned around to leave back to his hidden quarters when the sound of electricity filled his ears and Jimin suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Please! I want to know what I've done to make you be like this" rolling his eyes, the purple haired hero maneuvered his way around the lightning hero.

"Stop wasting your breath" he spat before closing the shelf behind him and going down to his room.

Hoseok was witnessing all of this from the top of the spiral staircase and watched as Jimin sighed to himself before leaving the condo.

"...why is there so much tension?"

"Well can you contemplate about it somewhere else?" The lucky hero jumped from Yoongi's voice suddenly appearing behind him.

"Oh my Eros! Don't do that!"

"Well don't sit on the stairs" pushing past the younger, the mind controller quickly went down the staircase and in to the kitchen to get himself a drink.

"...screw him"

"I heard that"

"I hope you did!"

_______________________________________

A/n: they better get their act together 😔