13

_______________________________________

"Hmm... what did I get last time?" Jimin muttered under his breath while looking at the two products in his hands.

In his left was a rose pink hair dye kit that was slightly darker than his hair colour now and in his right was candy floss pink which was lighter in contrast.

They both looked almost identical to anyone who didn't care much about hair dye but for Jimin it was a big deal.

Placing them back on the shelf, he continued to look around for the very specific colour while making sure to hurry up slightly as he knew the shop closes in ten minutes.

He had returned back to Eros yesterday after knowing that Taehyung and Jungkook had been discharged safely.

Namjoon decided to stay in Seoul since he wanted to make sure you were alright while also visiting the Hero Council HQ in Wonju to discuss his side of agreement with them.

"5 minutes until we're closing, sir" the guy behind the till warned while he was tidying up the shelves behind him. Jimin looked up and over the aisle shelf before smiling apologetically and then returning back to his search.

He grabbed the two from before once he realised that there was no other that could get closer to the colour he wanted.

"...I guess I can just take both..." sighing to himself, the lightning hero was about to make his way over to the till when something caught his eye.

Scrunching his brows in interest, he placed one of the boxes down before grabbing another that was a completely different colour.

"...maybe it's time to try something different"

_______________________________________

A/n: what colour do you think Jimin's hair is going to be? 👀👀👀