96

"It's so hard when you're with someone
Your heart breaks and it ain't no fun"

- Sam Smith, Demi Lovato

_

______________________________________

It was finally nearing night time and you had just finished your training with Hoseok.

"I think you're ready to go on the next part of training now" he stated before chugging down his water bottle.

"You *pant* think so?" Bendung over while supporting your hands on your knees, you were very glad to hear that you wouldn't be continuing being beat up by the lucky hero anymore.

"Mhm, you can start working on your power's endurance" the red haired patted you in the back as a form of saying 'good job'. After a few seconds, you straightened yourself up before gesturing the other to come closer.

Curious as to what you wanted to do, he came closer before noticing your hand that was ordering him to turn around.

"Err, what are you-"

"Just do it" the Eros hero frowned in confusion but obeyed nonetheless before feeling a pair of legs wrap around him as well as a pair of arms encircling his shoulders.

You had jumped on his back.

"Oof! So heavy- ow!" he was interrupted by a sudden slap to the back of his head.

"Because of you, I'm too tired to walk back" you grumbled before resting your head on his. He blushed slightly at your closeness before clearing his throat and fixing you on his back.

"M-maybe I should have been a bit less harsh today"

"Hm? Then that would mean you weren't helping me train at your best" you grumbled out as you tried to get some shut eye. You felt the make beneath beginning his journey back to the condo and the swaying motion only made you more tired.

Everyone else had already returned inside after hearing Myunghee's dinner bell. You could tell they were all extremely hungry, especially for her cooking.

"I guess so... I bet you're just happy that you won't be losing all the time-"

"Yes, I'm not even going to deny it" the both of you chuckled whilst still getting closer the condo.

"...do you think I made a good decision, Hoseok?" You asked, wanting to know his opinion on this and hopefully help you get insight from an outsider's perspective.

"About agreeing to marrying Jin?" He felt you nod before getting in to deep thought.

"Hmm... I think that you're extremely kind for doing what you did... but also extremely stupid-"

"Wha- really?!" The other chuckled at your response.

"But it doesn't matter what I think, it's your decision and I'm happy knowing that no one forced you to do it" hearing his calming voice reassure you made you relax and smile to yourself at his words.

"Thanks, Hoseok... I really needed to hear that"

"No problem... but what I really needed to hear was for you to call me Jhope"

"It's never going to happen, Hoseok"

"So mean!" The both of laughed and finally made it to the warm condo where you were expecting to see everyone at the kitchen table, eating and chatting the night away but that was not the case.

Hoseok stopped abruptly at the doorway and once you realised that there was no chatter, you looked up with wide eyes.

There, sitting at the table, was the familiar heroes that have came to know over the years and amongst them was Jin's parents.

In panic, the lucky hero let go of you once he remembered how he was holding you up and you staggered back from shock.

"So this is the girl marrying my son?" Mr. Kim asked whilst glaring at you, making you gulp nervously as you looked around at everyone's nervous expressions.

"Yes, Honey. That's her" Mrs. Kim's glare was probably even more hateful than her husband's.

I can't even get a single day without drama huh...

"Would you like to have some privacy?" Myunghee asked after hesitating for awhile once she noticed the awkward tension in the air.

"Indeed we would" Jaeho gestured for everyone except you and Jin to get out and to let you guys discuss. The others seemed reluctant to leave you with the Kim family but knew that you needed to talk with them at least.

_______________________________________

A/n: *gulps*