70

"As I hold my hand out for you,
You're too scared to let me in.
And we end where we begin"

- Tom Walker

_______________________________________

"I can't wear this!"

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"It's a sports bra!"

"Oh just grow up and wear it, I only brought those types anyway" you were currently in Myunghee's room sitting on her bed with the owner of the room holding up the sportswear in her hands.

"Can't I just wear a shirt over it? Like a normal every day shirt?" You begged while taking the clothing item from your best friend.

"I know it's spring but the sun is really harsh on Jeju. You're going to regret it later when you're sweating buckets" the other warned after closing all her draws. She was right, it was pretty hot down in Jeju already, well much more than it was in Seoul.

"...I'm sure I'll manage" you muttered with uncertainty before standing up and heading over to your room next door.

Your suitcase was there on the floor open with your clothes in a messy pile as you had to search for your pyjamas last night. You couldn't be bothered to unpack since it became so late after talking with everyone.

"A shirt... just a plain shirt..." mumbling to yourself, you went down on your knees and searched through your silver suitcase.

Your hand hit something hard, making you confused as to what it could be and after taking a hold of it, you took it out to get a better look.

It was the book that Kangjoon had given to you before the Azalea festival. You didn't remember packing it in your suitcase but you were in a hurry to catch a flight to Jeju so it probably was by accident.

"Y/N! Are you done? We need to start the morning training now" Myunghee yelled from the bottom of the stairs, making you panic slightly and throw the book on your bed before quickly getting changed and putting on a random shirt from the suitcase.

"I'm coming now!" Not looking back at your messy room and not even trying to close the door properly, you ran out and headed downstairs to where Myunghee and Hoseok were waiting impatiently.

"Finally, what were you doing-" the dark haired woman immediately clasped her hand over her mouth as she tried to contain her laughs within.

Hoseok, who was sitting on the fluffy white couch, turned his head from the TV to see you stand there wearing the shorts that Myunghee had given you and a pink tshirt that displayed huge words that said: