109

"Love got me frozen in place baby I got chills"

- Why Don't We

_______________________________________

"Lunch!" Myunghee yelled from the condo's porch before settling herself down on the picnic table that had all the food that she had cooked.

Almost immediately, everyone dropped what they were doing and ran over to the table of delicious food, including you.

"Thank Zeus! I was starving-" Jungkook stopped mid way once he realised what he was looking at.

"Same! I'm super thirsty-" Taehyung too stopped himself from talking any further.

One by one, the rest of the heroes arrived at the lunch table and were speechless at the sight in front of them.

You and Yoongi were last since your powers didn't really help enhance your speed in anyway but you had regretted running over when you too laid your eyes on the food.

"...is this a joke?" Jin asked aloud. The table was mostly green. No meat. No carbs. Just vegetables.

"You guys need this strict diet, you're no longer just company heroes. You're the new Protectors" the female trainer explained while pouring a glass of blended spinach and egg.

Everyone including you scowled in disgust at the grotesque drink.

"...I can't believe I'm going to starve myself... how long can I live without food?" Hoseok asked with his eyes fixated at the saddening meal.

"Three days" Jimin answered before placing a hand on the red haired's shoulder.

Hoseok gulped before nodding in defeat.

The sound of someone sitting down surprised everyone, making them look at the culprit. Namjoon had settled himself on the bench seat and was already digging in to his green meal.

The others were shocked.

"...what?"

"Yeah, he's definitely not human" Yoongi breathed out before crossing his arms in defeat.

You knew how much Myunghee loved her food and how she hated the company's strict diet plan. If there were officials around, she would definitely be acting this way and since you knew her for such a long time, it was obvious.

Looking around, you tried to see if there was anyone nearby (hoping that it wasn't Mr. or Mrs. Kim spying on you to see if you were lying).

Jaeho noticed noticed your strange behaviour before he too started looking around for... well, he didn't know.

"What are you looking for?" His voice made you jump slightly before your eyes trailed to his confused expression.

"I think someone important is around... Myunghee is acting strange" you explained whilst looking at your best friend and the rest of the heroes who were trudging their way to sit down and 'enjoy' their meal.

"Someone important?"

"Hey, you two! Sit down and enjoy the food" the Eros trainer yelled before gesturing for the both of you to get closer.

Not allowing yourself to be fooled, you were about to sit down and keep your cautious eyes on her until you felt two hands land on your shoulders forcefully, scaring you and everyone else around you.

"BOO!"

"AHH!"

"AHH!" Instinctively, you grabbed on to one of their hands and flung them over you and onto the picnic table full of food.

"Urgh..." your eyes widened at the familiar face and you clasped your hands over your mouth in bewilderment.

"...Mr. Kang?!"

-------------------an hour later-------------------

"Sorry... again"

"It's quite alright, Y/N. At least I got to see how much you've progressed while being here" your ex-boss chuckled out as he pressed the ice pack on the his head. Everyone had retreated back inside the condo and were now gathered in the living room.

"But still..." turns out, you were right. there was an important person that had came today. Too bad, you just had to body slam them on to your lunch.

"...who's this guy? Ow!" Jaeho pinched Jungkook's side to show him that he was being rude.

"It's the guy that asked if you wanted to become a Protector or not" Taehyung reminded him.

"He's also Y/N's old boss" Jimin added, having had met him a few times already.

"So what brings you here?" Jin spoke, gaining a disapproval look from Myunghee as he did so.

"Well, I came here to see how things were doing since the Hero council wanted to know and to bring Y/N her stuff" finally! My clothes!

"How's everything back on the main land?" The ice hero asked out of curiosity.

"Well... the country is getting really nervous about not having a super hero group yet since the Protectors have retired- which reminds me! GDragon came along with me to see you guys. We finally found him after all this time- well, actually, he came to us and really wanted to meet you guys" Mr. Kang chirped, delighted that at least one of the ex-Protectors were doing fine.

"Oh? Really? Where is he then?" You asked, looking around to see if perhaps he was roaming at the building somewhere.

"Hm? Oh, he said he needed to go see some family members first who live here apparently" the elder shrugged, not really asking for the specifics.

Family members?

"But, all of his family live in Australia?" The room fell silent and not long did everyone start to feel unsettled.

"G-Guys!" Hoseok yelled from the kitchen where he was trying to make a sandwich for himself.

After hearing how alarming the lucky hero sounded, everyone stood up and made their to the kitchen to see what was going on.

An orange glow immediately hit your face as you entered the kitchen and you had realised the light had came from outside, making you look towards the windows before widening your eyes in horror.

"Oh... my... Athena" Yoongi breathed out at the sight. The others gawked at the scene in front of them, unsure of what to do at a situation such as this.

The vast forest...

...had been set ablaze.

_______________________________________

A/n: you better watch out~
You better watch out~
Gdragon is coming~
To jejuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

I'm tired, okay?🤣