125

~(0.0~)

_______________________________________

"I'm your hope! You're my hope! I'm-"

"-in the way, so move" Hoseok was in the middle of introducing himself to the Wonju international airport before getting interrupted by the mind controller who was trying to drag his suitcase past the lucky hero.

"...Jhope" he finished with a sulk before putting on his sunglasses once more and strutting over with his bright red suitcase to Yoongi's side.

The group had landed a few minutes ago and were now trying to make their way through customs where they will hopefully find their driver to take them to the hero council headquarters.

Since you had two suitcases to bring (one that you had initially and the second that Mr. Kang brought), you were finding it slightly difficult in trying to guide them through the maze like airport.

However, it wasn't troublesome for long.

Someone had grabbed the suitcase off of you and began dragging it alongside them while walking beside you.

"Jimin?"

"You looked like you were having trouble" you smiled at his gesture and thanked him for his generosity.

The group finally came to a stop when they reached where all the chauffeurs waited with signs that had their passengers name.

One chauffeur was clearly yours as the sign that she held had the words

'THE PROTECTORS'

Written with a black marker pen.

"Woah... it feels....official almost!" Jungkook gawked before running over to the driver with his suitcase behind him.

"Someone should put that boy on a leash" Namjoon muttered while scratching his head tiresomely, having a well needed sleep had made him more relaxed than usual.

Everyone followed after the copy hero and towards the chauffeur.

"I will need to see some ID and hero licences" the heroes took out their passports and hero licences before handing them over to the woman. You didn't have your hero licence yet so you only gave her your passport.

"...yeah, this is everyone. Welcome to Wonju, gentlemen and lady" everyone smiled as the driver gestured for you guys to follow her out to the black van that would fit all of you and your suitcases.

You weren't familiar with Wonju but you knew that you lived here for a few months because of your mother's job.

You must have been very young as you couldn't remember much about the city.

One by one, the heroes loaded in to the van after stacking their suitcases in the back and just like that, your journey to the hero council HQ began.

"Are you guys excited about tomorrow?" Hoseok exclaimed from the back with Jin.

"Duh! We're officially becoming the new Protectors!" Taehyung answered back before high fiving Jungkook and Jimin.

"I knew this was going to happen sooner or later" the plant hero replied smugly, making you roll your eyes at his normal behaviour.

"Remember, you all will be the faces of the country so you better not-"

"'Better not make a fool of yourselves', we know Namjoon" Yoongi intercepted before the younger, who was glaring at his partner, could carry on.

"...why did you guys become heroes?" Jimin asked out of nowhere. It was random and it confused everyone until they began thinking of answers to reply with.

"Well, it was always been a dream of mine! I love seeing people smile because of my powers since in the past I was only a hindrance to them instead..." Hoseok sighed at the memories of his powers being a nuisance at times.

"Well, I wanted to prove my parents wrong and that I could become big in this world without their help. Being a hero just sounded fun so I picked that route" Jin explained nonchalantly as if it were no big deal that he had a big career change.

"How about you, Joon?" Jimin asked curiously.

The older looked sceptical to answer but he knew that it was no secret by now and surely everyone knew.

"...I became a hero to find my parents. I know that they used to be heroes for Athena so that's why I chose to join that hero company" a few nodded in understanding, knowing that he had a past without parents.

"Jungkook?" The lightning hero urged.

"...I love heroes and I so badly wanted be one of them. Especially after my dad died in a villain attack, I didn't want anyone else to experience what I went through and to do that, I became a hero... simple as that" you looked down in respect to the younger, not being able to imagine how you would feel if either of your parents would leave you the same way as his dad did.

"...we already know why Tae became a hero" Jungkook chuckled before nudging the mentioned male in a joking manner. The size shifter however simply sent back an awkward smile before redirecting the attention to someone else.

"What about Yoongi?" The mind controller darted his eyes towards the ex-villain before looking around the van to see everyone looking at him.

"...because of the good pay"

"Wow, why is that not surprising"

"Typical Yoongi" Jungkook and Taehyung answered while shaking their heads dismissively. You looked over at the raven haired hero to see that he was obviously thinking about his sister and the real reason why he had become a hero.

"What about you, Jimin?" You asked this time, making everyone turn to see how the silver haired hero who was the first one to ask the question would answer.

He looked almost taken aback and he looked lost as he tried to think of an answer.

"...I want to make my dad proud. I want to show him that I'm not some weak kid who wants to run away... I just hope that he's watching and guiding me"

The rest of the ride was silent as everyone sat comfortably knowing that everyone had their own stories to tell and that even though they gave their differences, they all had the same goal.

To become the best heroes the world has ever seen.

_______________________________________

A/n: *stands up* ever since I was little, I always wanted to be a chicken,

why?

Because I always wanted to know what was on the other side of that goddamn road.