130

"Pills and potions, we're overdosing"

- Nicki Minaj
_______________________________________

One...

Two...

Three...

You turned the corner to see no one there.

"Phew... I can look around peacefully" you whispered out before walking down the stairs towards the ground floor.

It was the next day.

The day where the country would meet their new Protectors and where you would officially start your first day as a certified hero.

The ceremony has been issued to start at around 7PM tonight and the whole country, as well as the world, was excited.

You were excited too but not as much as you were nervous.

Would they like you? Would they feel confident having an uncertified hero join the new Protectors?

You probably wouldn't feel confident either.

You reached the bottom of the stairs to see that the hallway was also empty of people. However, the sound of pots and pans clanging within the kitchen had indicated that you weren't alone on this bright morning.

Making your way over to the open kitchen doors, you saw that the maids were cooking away (you assumed it was breakfast) and the butlers were preparing the large table. You didn't want to disturb them so you left without making a sound and ventured elsewhere in to the building.

You had already seen the living room yesterday and you knew there were other rooms but they were closed off.

I guess I could go check the garden...

The living room held the doors that lead to the outdoor garden and you quietly exited the mansion while making sure to close the door behind you.

You turned around and your mouth fell open.

The place looked so homely and so welcoming, you didn't want to fray your eyes away anytime soon

You would have kept looking around but the sight of a silhouette sitting and enjoying the dusk sky had drawn your attention.

You instantly knew who it was by the raven hair.

"...Yoongi?" You exclaimed before walking down the stairs towards him.

His head turned almost immediately and his eyes landed on your figure, noticing that you were wearing casual comfy clothes than your normal uniform and gym clothes.

"Hey, Y/N. What are you doing up so early?" He asked while allowing you sit next to him on the garden chair on front of the fire.

"I could ask you the same thing. You're usually still in bed around this time of day" you teased, making him roll his eyes before letting out a deep chuckle.

"I just wanted to clear my head... what about you?" You decided not to ask further about what he was clearing and instead, answered his question.

"I wanted to tour the place... and I bumped in to you" the other pursed his lips in to a thin smile.

"Don't make me stop you from carrying on" this made you chuckle.

"It's fine, I've already seen what I can" you grabbed a pillow from beside you and hugged it before lifting both of your legs up on the chair and basked in the heat of the fire.

Yoongi looked at your peaceful expression, almost feeling reassured that there was someone beside him and that he wasn't alone.

Just like how his sister used to make him feel.

Except that his heart didn't beat as fast and his face didn't flush like so.

"Canon ball!" A shout came from behind you as you whipped your head round to see none other than Jungkook jump off the roof and in to the swimming pool.

"G-guys, we shouldn't be doing this-"

"Oh come on, Jimin. Live a little! Woohoo!" Taehyung yelled before he too jumped after the brunette in to the clear pool.

"What on Athena's Earth are they doing?" Yoongi muttered before cursing under his breath.

It was obvious what they were doing. But did they know what they were doing?

"Come on, Jimin!"

"Yeah! Jump!" However, before anyone could do or say anything, the clear water began changing white...

It was freezing over.

"Wha- hey! What's the big deal!" Taehyung yelled after being ridden of motion from the waist below.

"Y-yeah! Y-you're s-s-such a killj-j-joy!" The copy hero quivered out, hugging himself as he did so to try and warm himself up.

Namjoon walked out with a stern look as he crossed his arms dismissively, ashamed at the two.

"Jimin, get down before I freeze the roof over" the mentioned hero gulped before speeding off the roof and stopping in front of Namjoon, ashamed of what he could have done.

"What is going on out here?" Jin croaked out as he hugged his robe closer to his body and looking as if he had just woke up.

"Nothing, I have everything under control-"

"Please! Don't delete them! STOP SHOOTING ME!" Hoseok yelled while running out of the mansion with his phone in hand. Behind him was Mr. Choi, running after him with a gun in his hand while trying to shoot him down but lucky for Hoseok, he was missing every time.

"Stand still! I never miss!"

You sighed at what could have been a peaceful morning.

_______________________________________

A/n: do you guys find being alone in a quiet place calming or being surrounded by havoc and loud noises? Because I agree with the latter 😭😭