87

"Saturdays are not the same
As they used to be
Sadder days, why do they
Keep on using me?"

- The Neighbourhood

_______________________________________

"So you're meaning to tell me. That those drones outside were out to kill you and they've been there since you arrived even though Jaeho had went down before and they weren't?"

"Yes! Why don't you believe us?!" Jungkook yelled from the kitchen where he, Jimin and Taehyung were stuffing their faces with food, starving after that whole fiasco.

Myunghee sighed in disbelief, it just didn't make sense to her.

"Are you sure you saw nothing, Jaeho?" You asked from the the bench on the porch where everyone else was sitting alongside you.

"I think I would have remembered about those scary drones" he shivered after glancing at the huge pile of them on the training grounds.

It was strange indeed.

"Do you think..." everyone looked over at the lucky hero who had suddenly spoke up.

"...that someone sent those drones to kill you guys?" Silence filled the air around them, even in the kitchen the three young heroes had stopped eating momentarily at the statement.

"...no way, who would want to kill us?" Jin asked jokingly.

"Villains" Yoongi bluntly answered, making the others look at him with skepticism.

"I mean, we are going to become the number one hero group of the country so of course that means that the villains will be trying to stop us" it did make sense, it was only natural for villains to do that.

"I'll call up the hero council and tell them to figure this out. For now, I want everyone to stay on high alert" Myunghee added before standing up and heading inside.

You had noticed that Jin was in deep thought as he stared at the place between your feet for a while now.

"...are you okay, Jin? Do you need more healing?" It was worrying when you had saw so much blood on the hero's shirt collar and found out that he had overworked his body to get a nose bleed.

"Hm? Oh, no I'm okay now... thanks" he smiled warmly at you and you returned the gesture.

"I guess the training to help you guys work together is out the window, huh" Jaeho muttered while sulking slightly, having to think that it took him the whole morning to set up the dummy and all.

The ice and plant hero momentarily looked at eachother before smirking slightly, knowing that at least the two of them had improved their relationship slightly. Well, enough to have some sort of respect for each other.

All of a sudden, a knocking at the front door had caught everyone's attention.

Everyone was clearly inside and they weren't expecting any visitors today.

Jaeho stood up slowly before signalling for everyone to stay silent as he made his way over to the entrance of the condo.

The knocking continued and only became harsher by the second.

Everyone watched in anticipation as well as being prepared if things go south.

The Athena trainer made it to the door and had his hand on the door knob. Breathing in, Jaeho took a second to prepare himself for the worst before opening the door widely.

Everyone didn't expect it.

They didn't expect to see an unknown woman standing at the door way.

But for one specific plant hero, he was shocked beyond belief.

"Mother?!"

_______________________________________

A/n: let the drama...begin 👀

There's literally so much drama that I dont want to make it happen 😭😭😭

I wonder if you guys can guess what's about to happen next 👀