59

A/n: the 'Who We Are' visual novel game is coming along nicely...👀

Also, Wattpad is still being buggy everytime I add a gif so no more gifs from now on🥺

------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

------------

J

in was in his element, allowing his powers to really soar past their capabilities and really show the villains as well as the heroes what he could do.

"Jin is awesome..." Jimin muttered while staring in awe at the older.

"I second to that" Jungkook breathed out from beside the lighting hero in wonder struck.

_______________________________________

"What are you guys doing?! Get Taehyung!" Jin yelled at the two whilst still controlling the large roots.

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook looked over at the lake and saw that the box was just inches away from falling in.

Using his copied powers, he zoomed over and grabbed the box just in the nick of time.

"I got him!" The Zeus hero exclaimed loudly to the plant manipulator.

"Then go!" Jin was having trouble trying to find the leader of the villains as he had managed to escape somehow. It was clear that Boss was used to making his exit.

"Jimin! Let's go!" Jungkook yelled at the dazed hero who looked like he was in deep in thought which was strange since there was so much action happening around him.

After hearing his name, the silver haired hero snapped out of it and proceeded to follow the Zeus hero back to the condo. Both of them obviously using their powers to run at the speed of light.

Jin finally allowed the roots to return back to their places underground and after making sure that the place was clear of villains, he started to make his way back to the condo.

Back at the house, Namjoon and Yoongi were busy tying up the unconscious girl to the kitchen chair.

"You okay now?" Namjoon asked while securing the rope and glancing over at his partner.

Yoongi helped by tying her legs to the chair while nodding his head to show he was alright now.

"...Thanks..." the blonde smiled at the older once he knew that he was back to his original self. Once they were done tying her up, both of them stood up and analysed the villain in front of them.

"Will this be okay to stop her?" The mind controller asked, still unsure of what her powers were.

"Yeah, her powers are enhanced hearing so we'll be fine" Namjoon explained before looking out the floor to ceiling windows and at the lucky hero who was keeping an eye out.

While things were settling down, the Ice hero had one question in his mind.

Where are Myunghee and Jaeho?

He remembered last seeing them in the kitchen before everyone started their morning training so they should be close by.

But they weren't. This only worried Namjoon even more since they really couldn't defend themselves, especially with their powers.

"Do you think you can keep an eye on this girl while I go look for Myunghee and Jaeho?" The raven haired hero looked confused after realising that the two trainers were indeed missing.

"Yeah I can take it from here, be careful out there" Namjoon nodded before patting the other's back and leaving through the entrance of the condo.

As soon as he left, Hoseok yelled out in glee.

"They're here! And with Jimin!" Yoongi turned around and looked through the windows at the heroes who finally made it back to the meeting area.

"And with Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaimed in victory before holding up the box.

Deciding to let his fellow Zeus hero out, the brunette opened up the box and was expecting to the shape shifter but instead, the box was empty.

Jungkook was perplexed, he was sure he got the hero within his hold before. So why wasn't he there?

"What's with the face, Jungkook?" Jin asked after landing gracefully beside him. Decided to look down instead of waiting for a response, the plant manipulator found out why the younger was so silent after looking down at the empty box.

"It's empty?! You had one job, Jungkook-!"

"Hey! Let's not play the blame game and instead let's try and figure out where he could be" Hoseok interrupted before noticing Jimin's nervous expression.

"Are you okay, Jimin?" The elemental bit his lip anxiously.

"...I think V didn't want to come back with us..." this only raised more questions from the others.

"What do you mean? Of course he wants to be saved" the brunette added before Jimin shook his head.

"I don't think he wants to come back because I know about his secret...

...the secret of him being a murderer"

_______________________________________

A/n: the drama-