129

"I could use a dream, or a genie or a wish,
to go back to a place much simpler than this"

- B.O.B.
_______________________________________

After your... embarrassing conversation with Jin and eating dinner with everyone as if nothing happened, the maids and butlers took everyone to the rooms that they would be staying in for the next few months.

"Kangjoon asked to give the whole floor to you, how lucky~" old woman cooed as you widened your eyes in shock.

The whole floor?!

"What do you mean by the whole floor?!" just as you reached the top of the stairs, the hallway was extremely small and a pair of doors met the top of the stairs. The maid had proceeded to take out the keys and opened the door to your new room.

 The maid had proceeded to take out the keys and opened the door to your new room

Impressed was an understatement.

The fancy room that had welcomed you filled your vision with the warm colours of gold. You just wanted to run around and jump in excitement.

"I shall leave you to it. If you need anything, just use this phone and we'll be right up" the maid bowed and bidded her farewells as he left the room quietly while you were still in awe.

You immediately took off your shoes at the entrance and proceeded to walk on the super soft carpet, giggling as you felt it tickle you slightly.

The bed was practically calling out for you to jump on it and jumped you did.

The mattress itself was firm but after laying down for awhile, you felt yourself sink lower in to the comfortable bed.

Suddenly, a knocking sound.

"Huh? Oh, come in!" You fixed your posture on the bed after sitting upright and waited to see who was going to enter.

The door opened to reveal none other than the dark haired male Kangjoon.

You widened your eyes before immediately standing up from your new bed and tried to look professional in front of the other.

The last time you had seen him was just at the start of the Phantom attack during the Azalea festival.

"I see you have accustomed well" he chuckled as he walked further in to the room and looked to around to make sure that everything was in place for you.

"Err, yes... you didn't have to give me the whole floor" you said, embarrassed at his gesture.

"I only deemed it fitting to give you the whole floor. I assumed that since you're the only girl, you would like to have a little more privacy than the others" he explained before sitting down on the white leather chair across from your bed.