85

"I wish that I could forget her,
I'm sorry
I can't forget her"

- Alec Wigdahl

_______________________________________

--------------------2 hours ago--------------------

"That damn trainer..."

"What are we going to do?!" Jimin exclaimed, worried for their safety.

"We have to return. There's just no way we can-"

"Jungkook!" Namjoon was interrupted by Taehyung who was now chasing after the brunette towards the sunken ship.

"What are those idiots doing?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"What do we do?!" The lightning hero repeated himself, wanting to know whether to go help his friends or to convince them to come back.

Namjoon clicked his tongue in annoyance, not surprised that the younger heroes had swam off without telling them.

"...I'll go get them. You guys head back and tell the trainers" the ice hero ordered before swimming off to find the troublesome duo.

Jin scoffed at this.

"He must think I'm a push over or something. As if I'm going to listen to him" and with that, the plant hero followed after them, wanting to disobey Namjoon and to also get in on the action.

"...someone's got to be there to stop them if they in to another fight" Yoongi sighed out and soon enough swam after them.

Jimin was left alone floating in the deep dark sea, unsure of what he's supposed to do.

"...g-guys! Wait for me!"

Over at the sunken ship, two heroes were trying to get past the drones unseen.

"Hey, Tae. Make us small"

"Err, why?"

"So that we can swim past those drones?"

"But what am I going to turn big?" They were underwater and the only light source they had was the flashlight from their head gear and the red light coming from the drones' lasers.

"Pick a rock or something, I don't care" a drone was floating near them and scanning the area with its lasers, making the two heroes duck down quickly behind the coral rock.

Taehyung looked around quickly to see if there was anything that he could see to swap sizes with and only the nearby fish came in to view.

I guess fish will do...

"Okay, ready?" The younger nodded his head as he prepared himself to shrink. The ex-villain focused his energy on the both of them as well as the two nearby harmless fish swimming by and soon enough, swapped sizes with them.

The two now miniature heroes looked at eachother to clarify that it had worked before swimming on towards the ship where hopefully they would find the dummy.

Back at the coral, Namjoon and Jin had just arrived to where the other two once stayed.

"Where did they go?"

"They must have already went inside the ship" Namjoon muttered out, eyeing the drones to make sure they were out of plain sight.

"What are we going to do about those drones?" Yoongi spoke after finally arriving to where the two were.