86

"Can't keep it bottled
Pain is hard to swallow"

- Au/Ra

_______________________________________

---------------------1 hour ago--------------------

"Where could it be..."

"Hey, have you checked over there?"

"Yeah, nothing" both Zeus heroes sighed to themselves. They had been searching for a good while now for the dummy and were getting bored.

Jungkook had only agreed for the action but it was just search and rescue training.

Taehyung blamed the younger who had made him think that this was going to be exciting at all.

"...I'm tempted to go out and fight with the drones" Jungkook spoke truthfully after checking one of the mouldy drawers for the dummy.

"With Jimin's powers? I'm not smart but I know water and electricity don't mash well" the older added while shaking his head dismissively.

"Well I just want some action! Not do this boring search" he exclaimed before kicking the drawers over.

Suddenly, behind the said drawers was what caught their attention.

"...is that a safe?" Looking at one another before smirking, they had found something not boring to do after all.

After the had entered the ship and made sure there were no more drones around to see them, they returned to their normal sizes.

"I'm going to shock it open"

"Will they even work?"

"Let's find out" and with that, the brunette placed his hand over the safe's codepad and proceeded to use his copied powers.

The area in front of their eyes flashed white, making them wince at the brightness before hearing a clicking sound.

"...it's open"

"Well then pull the handle!" Slowly, Jungkook grabbed the metal handle bar and with slight difficulty, opened the rusty safe.

They were unsure of what they were expecting, but they knew it was going to be something good.

Well, if you count an empty safe being 'good'.

"What? Nothing? Are you serious?" The blue haired hero cried out, disappointed that they had went through all the trouble to get nothing.

"Wait, I see something" there was a faint red light flashing in the corner of the safe.

It was so tiny that it surprised Taehyung that the younger could even point it out.

"What is it?"

"I don't-" almost instantaneously, more balls of red light started to appear within the safe and soon enough there were hundreds of them.

They began moving in sync towards the mouth of the safe and once their head gear flashlights dimmed on them, it was clear what they were.

"...on the count of three, you run left and I'll-"

"RUN!" the shape shifter yelled at the top of his lungs before fleeing. The sudden movement scared the other as well as gaining the mini drones' attention.

"That idiot!" Jungkook had no choice but to run away also, not wanting to be the victim of all those tiny lasers.

The two reckless heroes were trying to escape the ship through the maze like ship while having the tiny drones chase after them.