48

A/N: for some reason Wattpad isn't letting me get notifications for comments? I've just seen so many comments that were made long ago and I just want to let everyone know that I'm not ignoring you😭😭😭

-------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

Yes, he still had feelings for you, it would have been wrong if he didn't.

But he was going to start again. He was going to love you all over again the right way and hopefully...

...you'd love him too.

_______________________________________

It was finally the day of your discharge, three weeks of being in the hospital had flown by already but it still felt like you were going to be stuck there forever.

Jungkook had suggested he stay with you over night while your father could go and see Myunghee's parents as it had been awhile since he last saw them. He also took the box of pork as a gift to give to Myunghee's family.

You could only shake your head at your cheap skate father.

The weather was still very much bad, raining non stop and barely any sunshine pushing through the dense clouds.

It was as if the Earth was crying non-stop about the loss of one of its heroes.

The sound of Jungkook laughing while he laid on the couch provided by the hospital had woke you up.

You looked to your left to see the younger on his phone while chuckling and typing away.

"...what's so funny?" You croaked out. His ears perked up at the sound of your voice and it immediately made him sit upright.

"You're awake! How you feeling?" Jungkook was still concerned about your health even after the doctor had ridden you of the stitches in your leg.

"...I feel fine, was the couch alright?" You knew the answer was no and it had only made you feel guilty that the other had to sleep on such an unpleasant surface.

"Because of yesterday's flight, I slept like a baby" you chuckled at this before seeing his phone light up once more, making him look down at his screen and smiling widely.

"...got a girlfriend back in Jeju?" You joked. The other blushed at your statement before waving his hands and head no.

"N-no! I have no girlfriend, girlfriend who? I see no girl-" once he realised that he was babbling on and that you were joking, he stopped before smiling brightly.