77

"Devil knocking at my door,
Got me knocking on the other side"

- 5 Seconds of Summer

_______________________________________

"Jaeho, can you pass the salt-"

"I got it-"

"No, let me-" Namjoon and Jin interupted eachother simultaneously as they grabbed on the same salt shaker before glaring at one another.

You were awkwardly sitting inbetween them at the kitchen dinner table. Everyone could tell you were uncomfortable as they too sat at the table while eating their dinner.

Suddenly, the two bickering heroes stopped what they were doing and moved almost robotically back to the original posture while Yoongi grabbed the salt shaker that was beside him before passing it over to you.

"Here" you had realised that the Athena hero had used his powers to mind control the two beside you.

"Thanks..." Myunghee rolled her eyes at the immature duo who looked as if they were fighting over their favourite toy. The sudden noise of a chair sliding back gained everyone's attention as they looked over at the Eros trainer.

"Jin, Namjoon, both of you stand up and swap places with me and Jaeho" everyone looked confused, especially Jaeho since he quite liked where he sat (he was closest to the fridge afterall).

"What, why?"

"I don't want to" the blonde and purple haired males defended but they quickly obeyed once they saw Myunghee's glares fly their way.

You watched in confusion as the four people switched seats and now the trainers were sitting next to you instead of the heroes.

Taehyung and Jungkook tried to stifle their laughs once they saw the heroes' annoyed expressions but quickly stopped when they too received glares from Myunghee.

Since it had started to rain outside, training for the day had finished earlier than it should have and instead of eating outside with the moon as their light source, they ate inside.

"...so, how was your first day of training?" Jaeho asked from your left. Looking up from your spaghetti, you were reminded of your aching muscles as well as the bruises that you got from Hoseok, making you huff out in displeasure.

"I'm sore all over and I hope tomorrow isn't going to be as bad" the trainer felt sympathetic almost before slapping your aching back jokingly.

"Ow! Jaeho!"

"Stop being such a cry baby and become a hero already"

"Oh just you wait, I'm going to surprise you guys so hard-"

"Y/N, can I have a word with you?" Your best friend interrupted and without waiting for your response, she stood up and left. This worried you since she had never pulled you aside like this and even if she did, it was usually girl talk.

You looked at everyone apologetically before standing up and following Myunghee upstairs.

Once the two of you reached her room and closed the door behind you, you began asking the questions.

"What's up? Is something wrong?" You asked out of concern.

"Nothing's wrong it's just... I want to remind you that if you're going to be in the Protectors, you're gonna have to be professional" you lifted a brow in response.

"What do you mean? Of course I have to be professional! I'm training to be a part of the strongest hero group in South Korea afterall" the trainer shook her head before crossing her arms dismissively.

"That's not what I meant"

"Then, what did you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want there to be any romantic feelings between you and one of the guys" you were surprised to day the least.

"Don't you think I know that already? Plus, what makes you think that I or any of the guys have romantic feelings?" Myunghee gave you a knowing look which in turn made you groan internally.

"I know Jungkook did have a thing for me but we've already sorted that out-"

"And what about Namjoon?" You averted your eyes momentarily before biting your lip anxiously.

"...what about him?"

"Don't act stupid with me, we already tested to see if he likes you- and he does!"

"So?!" Myunghee's eyes widened and so did yours.

"What did you just say?"

"Forget I said it!" You waved your hands in front of you as you tried to reassure the trainer (as well as yourself) that you had blurted out a mistake. Why did I say that?!

"No way... you have feelings for Namj-" quickly, you clasped your hand over her mouth as she screamed in shock.

"No I don't! Stop making assumptions!" The trainer escaped your clutch before running over and jumping on her bed.

"You like him!"

"No I don't!" And by this time, you were already chasing her around her room to shut her up.

"You're in denial!"

"You're just delusional!"

"And you like the Ice King!"

Suddenly, the door to Myunghee's room opened up and revealed a certain silver haired hero at the entrance.

"J-Jimin?!" You exclaimed, panicking that he had heard the last statement made by your best friend.

He looked almost shocked when he opened the door but when he remembered the reason why he came upstairs, he shook off the feeling before speaking out.

"Namjoon and Jin are fighting! And it's serious!"

"What?!"

_______________________________________

A/n: *sighs* alright, where's Jaeho so he can turn in to a pan again and knock two guys out?