46

_______________________________________

"Come on, Jin! I want to see more energy coming from you!" Myunghee yelled from behind him as he tried to control the plants surrounding him.

This would have been a walk in the park for him and he wouldn't even break a sweat.

But this was no walk nor a park.

Instead, he was trying to manipulate the plants to grow high in the dark. The sun had gone down a few minutes ago which had meant it was a good opportunity to push the purple haired hero's capabilities even further.

His powers would be at its peak when the sun was at its highest, which can only mean that his powers were at its weakest when the moon was at it's highest.

"Gah!" Shouting out his pent up stress, Jin tried to focus on making the plants go even higher.

Myunghee could tell that he was improving immensely from yesterday's training as the memory was still fresh in her mind.

"Come on Jimin! You can do it!" Taehyung yelled from the shore of the island at the lighting hero who was standing on a large rock a little ways in to the sea.

This had caught Jin's attention as he looked over momentarily. Which was a mistake.

"Don't get distracted!" The plants had already returned back to their original places as fast as they could, making their master groan in agitation.

"Ugh!"

"...we'll take a five minute break, I'm going to get a stopwatch" the female trainer sighed out before leaving the exhausted hero. Yes, her training was strict but that's what they needed if they wanted to become the new Protectors.

Falling on to his knees on the grassy terrain, Jin breathed heavily as he tried to regain his energy.

"Nice one, Jimin! That was awesome!" The Eros hero couldn't help but look over at the loud shape shifter who was cheering the other on.

His eyes widened at the sight.

Jimin was currently engulfed in sparks as his eyes and hair were now pure white.

His body was also slightly floating above the rock but what amazed the plant hero was that the sparks were travelling out of him and into the water, making the sea bed visible as well as the beautiful coral to stand out in their colours.

He had also noticed that his sparks were avoiding the fish and allowing them to swim freely with their scales shining from the bolts of electricity around them.

"Woah, I wish I had my phone to take a photo..." Taehyung breathed out as he crossed his legs on the sand to get a better look.

Jin agreed with the Zeus hero, he too wished that he could take a photo.

When Jimin realised that he could float even further, he lifted one of his legs slowly which made him go up in to the air.

"You can fly?!" The silver haired hero looked down at his blue haired friend with a wide a grin etched on his face as he lifted his arms.

"I t-think so?" Jimin was cautious but he had wanted to test his new ability out. At first, he tried the jelly fish method which only got him up a little.

"Try it like your swimming?" Taehyung suggested while demonstrating. Following his friend's guidance, the lighting hero swung his arms and legs in a flowing motion which made him fly a little faster.

"Oooo, that's better!" However, it was still slow.

Suddenly, Jimin got an idea.

Standing straight in the air, Jimin pointed his legs out and placed his arms by his side. Soon after, he started to walk on the air before he began running and finally jumped in with his legs wide open. He looked like a ballerina.

Jin had sudden flashbacks right at that moment.

The masked dancer from Germany came to mind as both of their figures were pretty much the same.

Jimin continued to dance in the air and it looked as if he was a natural at moving around now.

"Oh my- dancer Jimin has come and he's here to stay!" Taehyung encouraged before whistling at the performance.

Jimin could only giggle as he pirouetted through the air. He looked like he was figure skating while flying, which as a thought alone was amazing.

Lighting was trailing behind him and he lit up the sky with his powers.

It was truly mesmerising... and Jin only grew more confused.

This dance, the way Jimin conducted himself, the way he looked so graceful- it all looked so familiar.

Jimin couldn't be that dancer from Germany...

...right?

_______________________________________

A/n: 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀