73

"100 ways to leave
But I'm the only one that you need"

- Jackson Wang

_______________________________________

Fortunately for everyone, lunch had finally came and Myunghee had cooked up some of your favourite dishes since it was your first day of training officially.

"Woah... am I in heaven?" You asked while walking over to the porch where the dishes were laid out on the wooden table.

"Anything for my second baby~" your best friend cooed before patting the seat next to her for you to sit.

"Second baby? Who's your-" Yoongi immediately coughed to interrupt Jungkook's question in hopes that the trainer wouldn't answer him.

"Oo! You've really out done yourself, Myunghee!" Jimin complimented before sitting across from the mentioned woman.

Namjoon came over to the seat next to yours quietly, too hungry to say anything except for sending a 'Hi' your way.

Yoongi sat across from Namjoon, Jin sat beside Jimin, Jungkook sat across from you and immediately everyone had started to dig in, not bothering to wait for the absent.

"Wait! How could you guys start without me!" Hoseok exclaimed after running out of the condo.

The punch that you had sent to his face from before had caused his nose to bleed. When you think it had stopped bleeding, it would continue after ten minutes or so.

He had went inside to to grab some to tissues to block and soak the blood since he really wanted to eat.

The plant manipulator watched as the lucky hero jogged over to sit beside Myunghee and in front of him, tilting his head in thought as he did so.

"I've never seen anyone land a punch on you, Hoseok. Are your powers failing you already?" Jin teased before taking a bite of his food.

"This has never happened before! But then again, the luck Gods always have a reason so me getting a bloody nose might actually be a lucky thing!" Hoseok defended, knowing that his powers were still the same and will always stay the same.

"Is V not joining us to eat?" Jimin asked solemnly once he noticed that the blue haired hero wasn't sitting along with them.

"He had came down not that long ago and ate his lunch already but he said after showering he'll come out to train" your best friend reassured the silver haired hero who was clearly still worried for his friend.

"Speaking of Tae, what nonsense did you spout about him being a murderer?" Jungkook reminded himself about what happened yesterday and the strange behaviour coming from Jimin. The lightning hero bit his lip nervously as he watched everyone's eyes trail towards him, confused at what the brunette had meant.

"That shape shifter? A murderer? Pfft, yeah right" Jin chuckled out from across the table.

"Oh, err... it was the villain trying to mess with me, sorry for scaring you, Jungkook" Jimin sent an apologetic smile at everyone's way.

"At least we've cleared it up" Namjoon added after finishing his lunch.

"Anyway, how was your first morning of training?" Myunghee asked while turning her body towards you. Everyone else brought their attention to you to see how you would answer.

"I ache all over, I just want a bath, I think I have bruises everywhere and I'm sorry once again for punching you Hoseok" after a moment of silence, the table erupted in to laughs and chuckles.

"But you're actually pretty good at hand to hand combat! Maybe you're a Judo master after all!" The red haired cheered for you.

"She isn't a Judo master" everyone looked over at Yoongi to see what he had meant by that.

"She's a..." the anticipation was eating away at everyone.

"...Fart Master" he answered teasingly while pointing at your pink shirt.

"Yoongi!" And with that, the rest of lunch carried on with laughs and chatter.

At the top floor of the condo, however, was pretty quiet with only the sound of the shower running in the back ground.

After a few moments, the water stopped running and the sound of someone exiting the shower filled the room instead.

"Ah, I really needed that" Taehyung muttered to himself as he left the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist and another on his head before heading to his room on the same floor.

For most of the time, the shape shifter was thinking of what to do with his ex-gang and what to do with them if they returned again for him.

After yesterday, it was very much clear that Boss still wanted revenge against him and he would need to be very cautious for the upcoming weeks.

"I still need to get rid of this tattoo" he stated after seeing himself in the mirror momentarily.

Deciding to rest for awhile, he sat on his comfy bed and fell back on the mattress. He had hoped the action would have soothed him but that would be proven difficult if there was something poking underneath him.

"Ow! What the-" reaching behind him, he took out what looked to be a worn out book and for a second, Taehyung didn't know what it was until he remembered being in your room this morning.

"Oh yeah... Y/N's diary..." his lips curved into an evil smirk once he realised what was in his hands and without hesitation opened the book to where it was last opened.

'13/08/13, James and I receive a letter of invitation to the president's son's 12th birthday. Only I attend.

17/12/13, father takes James to see the president alone while I stay at home.

27/05/14, the president's son invites James and I to go watch his modern dance recital, James refuses.

18/10/14, father will find James' art book which will make him angry and assume that he is ignoring his studies. I will hide his art book to not get him in trouble.

20/08/15, father will be promoted to be the vice president, thus making me work and study harder.'

Immediately, Taehyung was confused since this was clearly not your diary, making him look at the book cover once again but actually read it this time.

"'Kangjoon's future logs'? Isn't that her family friend's name?...

There's no way...

...that he's the Hero Council president!?"

_______________________________________

A/n: 👀👀👀👀👀👀