105

"If I'm the darkness beside the bed,
You're the monster underneath"

- Mark Diamond

_______________________________________

"Remember, don't tell Jin's Dad that we're faking it, okay?"

"Yes yes, sweetie, we know"

"You didn't have to scare us like that, you know. Well, it's nice to see you helping your friend out" after explaining that whole ordeal to them about trying to keep Jin's hero licence and how his parents are powerful people, your parents agreed to go along with the plan.

"I knew I could trust you guys"

"As long as it doesn't become legally official, then I'm all for it" obviously, you left out one tiny detail.

"U-uhuh, I'll talk to you later guys! Don't miss me too much!"

"Bye, sweetie"

"Bye, dear! We love you!"

"Love you guys, too" and after saying your goodbyes, the call came to an end.

"...let's just hope the meeting goes well and that they don't find out about the legal documents..." you could only hope.

"I guess the only thing we can do is wait... I'm going to head to bed-"

"Err, Y/N? Before you go, I just wanted to apologise again for what I did and said..." you could tell that he was truly guilty for what he had done since it was very rare to see him apologising.

"I forgave you, remember?"

"I know... but I guess I'm just apologising for what I'm going to do as well" hm? Going to do?

"What do you mean?"

"...nothing, I'm just theoretically speaking. Let's go to bed" still on edge about his choice of words, you were guided out of the kitchen and the both of you went your separate ways.

You were about to step on the stairs and finally call it a night when you heard the shelf click open, making you wonder what was actually behind that secret door.

"...Jin?"

"Hm?"

"...can I take a look... down there?" The older raised his brow before looking down at the area around his waist before looking back at you with a playful smirk.

"Oh my~ I didn't know you were such a flirt, Y/N!" You tilted your head in confusion and soon, you realised what the dirty minded hero was insinuating.

"J-Jin! I d-didn't mean- oh you know!" Flustered, you made sure to not wake up the others who were most likely fast asleep from training all day.

"Haha, I knew what you meant, I was just playing around" he chuckled out whilst gesturing for you to follow him.

Trying to calm your cheeks, you watched as the older went down the stairs past the shelves which made you a little excited.

It was a secret room afterall.

Not wasting any time, you jogged over to the shelf and slid through the tight gap before watching your step as you went down the wooden staircase.

It was slightly dark and you had only wondered if the older had tripped going down the stairs or not.

"Watch your step"

"I'm trying- woah!" Coincidentally, you misplaced your footing, making you fall forward and towards the plant hero.

The other widened his eyes and prepared to catch you but the momentum had caught him off guard as he staggered back and fell back on his pink fluffy carpet. He groaned at the contact and your body was weighing him down.

"Kuh! Ow... Jin? Oh my- Jin! I'm so sorry!" Once you realised that you were on top the said pained hero, you tried to get off him but a hand grabbed you back.

Your chests were stuck together and your noses were almost touching as you stared in shock at the bold hero.

"Did you just fall for me?" He teased. Feeling your face heat up once more, you pushed off the male below you and fixed your clothes.

"Y-You wish... woah" you finally had the chance to look around the secret room and it was safe to say that you didn't regret coming (falling) down here.

The room was large in size and it was filled to the brim with plants. Usually, plants with no sunlight would wither away but because of Jin's powers, they were still full of life.

A large white bed stood out from the plants and surrounding it was a glowing glass tank with fish swimming inside.

His room looked like a magical cove and you couldn't stop staring.

"...want to jump on the bed?" The other whispered behind you. Still in awe at your surroundings, you nodded slowly before slowly making your way over to the bed while walking on the glass tank.

You placed your hand on the comfy looking bed and was surprised when it jiggled.

A water bed?!

"No way..."

"Yes way. Go on, give it a try" he urged as he made his way over.

Without hesitation, you jumped on the water bed and the bouncing motion made you giggle out loud, never really experiencing it first hand.

"This is amazing! I should buy one for myself!" You continued to roll around and tried to get used to the weird feeling of water being beneath you.

"If you want, you can sleep here tonight" you stopped moving around as you were unsure if you were hearing correctly.

"Did you just say I can sleep here tonight?" The other crossed his arms and nodded nonchalantly, seeing as it was a normal thing to do.

"Oh my- really? But where will you sleep?" You watched as the hero's lips curved into a smirk before manipulating the plants around him to lift him up in to the air and hover over you. The sudden movement made you fall back on the water bed and now you were inches away from the older.

"With you, of course~" your eyes widened in astonishment as you felt your face quickly heat up from embarrassment. Without a second to waste, you rolled off the bed harshly, landing on the glass tank as you did so.

"Ow!" The male chuckled to himself at what he had just witnessed before watching you stand up and run out of the secret room and back upstairs.

As soon as you reached the living room, you shut the shelf behind you and leaned against it as you tried to calm your racing heart.

"...oh stupid heart, calm down!"

_______________________________________

A/n: oh Jin, naughty naughty you teasing me~