103

"I'm never going to follow,
Just because they say so"

- The score

_______________________________________

"Hey, Jimin. Quick question"

"Shoot"

"Which hand do you use to stir?"

"Oh, my right. Why?"

"Really? Because I use a spoon" laughing at the other's obliviousness, Jungkook received a harsh slap from Myunghee who was sitting beside him at the wooden picnic table.

((A/n: my brother actually asked me this and yes, I did chase him out of my room🤣))

"Stop bullying Jimin"

"It was a joke!" You and a few others chuckled at this before digging in to your food.

It was currently lunch time and you had managed to get some hours of training from Yoongi.

After a lot of persuasion, he agreed to being your mentor and helped you with power endurance.

It was mostly just to see how long you could use your powers on him and to what extent.

It was right to say it was the best decision you had ever made.

"Is Yoongi still cutting his hair?" Namjoon looked around and noticed that his partner wasn't here when usually he'd be the first one to arrive at the lunch table.

"I've never seen hair so long! Well, except from Sana but that was on a whole other level!" Jungkook bursted in to a fit of a laughter along with Taehyung who was also reminded of what happened.

You also let out a chuckle at the image of Yoongi with long black hair that reached to his waist.

"Shut up the lot of you or I'll mind control you all to swim in the sea" the raven haired hero finally came back from cutting his hair in the toilet and surprised everyone at his new hair style.

The sides were much shorter than before and instead of having his hair cover his forehead, it was styled to the side in an almost quiff shape, making him look...

((A/n: not my edit!!!))

Hot.

He looked hot.

"Oh my Eros..." Myunghee breathed out before letting her jaw hit the ground. You could only imagine the face she was pulling at the mind controller.