30

A/n:

A/n: ...so I did the maths... there's definitely going to be a book 3 guys 😭😭😭 I'm on chapter 50 and it's nowhere near the end of the story... 😶

--------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

Namjoon: Here's what I'm seeing... I wanted you to see it too

Your heart warmed up immensely at the gesture as you you bit your lip and looked at the picture again.

You were thankful that your Dad was asleep in his chair and didn't see the red that tinted your cheeks.

_______________________________________

It was now the morning after their arrival to Jeju.

None of them came down to eat since they were mostly tired and couldn't be bothered seeing the others who might cause trouble.

Myunghee had went around the rooms and woke everyone up, saying that it was 9am and that they needed to start their training soon.

It was pretty obvious who woke up and who didn't.

"Are the rest still asleep?" Hoseok chirped out, very much awake before eating another spoonful of cereal.

"I know Jungkook and V are still asleep..." Jimin answered while fixing himself up some toast.

The youngest of the heroes were all on the top floor and the Eros hero was the only who had came down from those three.

"Yoongi is definitely asleep" Namjoon muttered after finishing his cup of cold orange juice and then proceeded to place an ice cube in his mouth to chew on.

Jaeho stared at the blonde hero with a painful look as he could feel the brain freeze just by watching.

"I know this is a normal thing for you, Namjoon. But please, warn me next time" the Athena trainer warned from the other side of the kitchen island before pushing away his bowl of cereal as he had lost his appetite.

The three Athena workers slept on the second to last floor since they knew that they could get along well together. Sharing the large bathroom was of no issue to them.

"Where's Jin?" The silver haired hero asked out of curiosity.

"I didn't see him come up last night" the lucky hero stated in a worried tone.

"He's underground" Jaeho coughed uncontrollably because of what the younger said.

"Kuh! N-Namjoon, don't joke around like that..." raising his brow, the mentioned hero looked serious as he answered him back.

"I don't joke around" everyone stopped what they were doing and kept their fearful gazes at the calm ice hero.

"...where did you bury the body-" Jaeho was interrupted by the sound of a door opening, making him and the others turn around to look at the shelf that was now opened.

Jin walked through while wearing his silky pyjamas along with a tired look on his face.

"...what?" Jaeho's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he began falling back wards and finally hitting the ground.

The others were too shocked to notice that the trainer had fallen unconscious as they tried to figure out how Jin came out of the wall.

Despite the awkward stares on him, the plant manipulator made his way over to the kitchen where he would hopefully fill up his empty stomach.

"Jin! I saved you a sea-" the older simply ignored the youngest Eros hero while walking over the unconscious trainer and sat on the other side of Hoseok.

Jimin sulked once he realised that Jin wasn't on good terms with him still.

"Pass me the milk" doing as he was told, the red haired slid the milk over to the other and proceeded to stare at him in bewilderment.

"Care to explain why you came out of the shelf like that?"

"There's a secret bedroom underneath the building and now it's my bedroom" he explained nonchalantly while preparing his breakfast.

"What was that thud- Jaeho?" Yoongi mumbled before looking surprised at the unconscious male on the ground.

"He's fine, hurry and eat your breakfast" Namjoon ordered at the sleepy hero who was too tired to tell him not to order him around and walked over to sit beside Jimin.

Usually, everyone had to wake up around 5am in their companies to train and go on missions.

But they were no longer at their companies.

"Everyone better be ready when I get down there-" Myunghee muttered under her breath while coming down the spiral staircase and before seeing a certain trainer on the ground.

"...Where's the Zeus idiots?" She decided to ignore Jaeho and noticed that only five out of the seven heroes were downstairs.

"Asleep most likely" Jimin answered his trainer, feeling a little better than before.

"Those damn- urgh! Where's that bucket?!" The angered girl walked over to the fireplace and grabbed the metal bucket.

"Why do you need a buck-"

"Don't ask questions" Hoseok interjected before Myunghee could hear his question. Everyone watched the trainer run up the stairs and heard her foot steps become faint as she finally reached the top floor.

Shortly after, everyone returned back to their breakfast and continued as if nothing happened.

"AAAHHH!"

"S-SO COLD!" and there it was. The sound of water hitting the two sleeping heroes.

"...Myunghee is scary"

"We know, Jimin. We know" Yoongi replied before shivering in fear.

_______________________________________

A/n: poor Jaeho 😭😭 he's still laying on the floor 😭😭