76

A/n: I don't have anything to say... except that I love u guys 🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗

--------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

-------------

"Namjoon! What are you doing?!" Yoongi, who was close by, yelled after feeling the iced parts land on his back and making him jump from the cold temperature.

Looking down, the blonde male realised what he had done before looking back at where the both of you were but now had disappeared into the forest.

His powers were cold.

...but his glares were even colder.

_______________________________________

"JIN!"

"Hold on!" The trees were flying past you and the colour green was filling up your vision.

Let me correct myself, you were the one flying past the trees.

"Woah!" The plant hero was using forest around him to manoeuvre his way through while every now and then throwing the both of you in the air above the large forest before pummeling downwards only to be caught by the trees once more.

Once you were in the sky, it felt as if you were floating and you could see the sun behind the mountains and shine its warm glow at the beautiful wildlife.

Even though you were scared, you felt free.

Soon after, the both of you finally made it to a clearing within the valleys of the mountains where a lake resided. The light coming from the sun was bouncing off the water and made it look as if it were shimmering.

The trees loomed over at the sides and a few leaves fell gracefully on top of the still lake.

"Oh my... this is amaz-!" You felt a hand clasp around your mouth, silencing you from saying anything else.

"Shhh, look" Jin whispered behind you before pointing across the wide lake.

Your eyes trailed to where the older was pointing and you saw a deer drinking away at the clear water before suddenly stopping and looking up at the two of you.

It's ears perked up at the sound of your voices and it stood still, cautious at the both of you being so close to it.

It's a deer! Right in front of me!

All of a sudden, the tree roots underground slowly broke through the earth and began stretching their way over to the other side of the lake, creating a wooden bridge over the waters.

The deer stayed still as it witnessed everything happening while you stood there in awe.

If someone told you were dreaming, you would believe them.

Jin moved around you before making his way on the sturdy bridge that he had created and slowly approached the wild deer.

The animal tilted its head at the human as he came closer and soon after, the deer found itself also moving forward and on to the bridge.

Unsure of what was happening, you continued to watch from the other side of the lake while Jin and the deer were nearing the middle of the bridge.

When the purple haired hero had reached a close enough distance to the animal, he slowed down to a halt and lifted his hand up at the animal.