135

"Let the sky fall"

- Adele
_______________________________________

Phantom looked back at you with his dirty blonde hair covering his eyes slightly as he stared back with a brightened expression.

"You remember me..." he whispered.

Your brain was filled with so many things- It was impossible to list them.

Your heart ached so much from all the pained memories of the male that you tried to not stop breathing. You clutched your chest as you tried to stop that pain, it was too much!

"J-Jay?!... no... you can't be... you're dead!" You yelled. Everyone looked over at you momentarily, shocked to see that the Phantom's face had been revealed.

"J-James?!" Jimin's jaw dropped as he stammered back from the shock, allowing the villain in front of him to take advantage of this moment and to trap him in a mini tornado.

Jay frowned as he looked at you sadly.

"...come with me. I'll explain everything... I promise" Yoongi was the closest hero at the time and he made it his goal to stop the Phantom from doing anything harmful against you.

He tried to mind control the villain but a force was stopping him.

That's when the raven haired realised, that he was a psychic user too.

Jay felt that someone was trying to use their powers against him and he turned his head towards the mind controller.

By instinct, he read his mind to see what powers he had possessed and after looking through this memories, his eyes widened in realisation.

"...you're DaEun's little brother?" Yoongi stood still. How on earth did he know about his sister?

You looked behind you to see the Athena hero standing there, gobsmacked at his words.

"...how..." Jay chuckled.

"Who would have thought I would meet up with you like this... I will fulfil your sister's wish and look after you" anger was only evident in Yoongi's eyes.

"Don't talk about her like you know her!"

"Oh but, Yoongi... I do" that's when the hero's mind was forced to be filled with memories of his sister and Jay in the psychic centres.

The poor raven haired hero held his head in pain and he could feel the tears ready to flow out as his heart ached so much. He had never seen DaEun grow up to be a sixteen year old and he had wanted to see more. He needed to know more.

"Your sister is a hero among us... she has not only helped me, but many others here who have come to fight back... they were victims of the psychic move just like me... just like your sister" Yoongi's expression sullened while his mind tried to process everything.

You looked back at Jay, still not believing that the person you came to know and witnessed his death was right in front of you.

"...Join us Yoongi. I have much more to tell you about your sister, about our saviour" the mind controller was in a daze, he wanted to know more but he knew that it was bad.

DaEun... saved them?

Slowly, Yoongi took a step forward, then another, and then a few more.

"Yes, come! You will be treated like a king!" You couldn't believe it, and neither could the others.

"Yoongi! What are you doing?!- Gah!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to fight back the villains by shocking them, only to feel metal wrap around his body and restraining him of movement.

Namjoon looked over with wide eyes, not sure if he was seeing correctly or not.

"Yoongi!" The mentioned hero turned around to see his fellow team mates fighting and looking at him with disbelief.

"...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry... but I need to know" and with that, he stepped in to the portal, not once looking back.

Jay turned around to face you while offering his hand once again.

"I can explain everything... I will explain what happened on that day..." you looked at his hand with a mortified expression. How was he alive?! Why is he a villain?!

Why did he kill Taemin?!

"Y/N! Run!- Gah!" Jin yelled before feeling one of the chainsaws cut his leg slightly.

The villains were all over the place, they couldn't even have time to go over and save you.

Jay...

who have you become?

You bit your lip and looked up at the male in front of you...

...and you grabbed his hand.

"Y/N!"

_______________________________________