131

"I'm like chardonnay, get better over time"

- Lizzo

_______________________________________

"Dig in!" The head maid announced as everyone headed into the dining room.

Yesterday, the dinner that had been prepared was like a banquet. There was so much of many different things- you wished you had more than one stomach to fit it all in.

"Finally! Some breakfast that will actually fill me up!" Jungkook made sure send a wink to the head maid who simply sent a finger heart to her favourite in response before leaving the heroes to eat.

"Are you guys excited for tonight?" Hoseok asked while grabbing toast and jam after sitting down.

"Duh, my beautiful face is going to be on live television" Jin boasted as he sat next to his fellow Eros hero.

"You guys better not do anything stupid" Yoongi warned, not wanting to be a part of a mess that didn't involve him.

You sat at the head of the table since the others had taken the other chairs.

"...Are you excited?" Jimin whispered to you from your left, making you wonder why he was being so quiet but his gesture was cute anyway.

"I'm more nervous than excited... how about you?" Jimin gave a lopsided smile.

"Me too... what if the public don't think I'm good enough?" Your heart softened at his words, knowing what he was going through.

"Don't worry, I feel the same... we can only hope I guess"

"Did someone say my name?" Hoseok leaned forward to see who had called him.

"No one, Hoseok" you mocked, making him playfully scowl at you before returning to his breakfast.

"I'm sure the country will love you, Y/N... I mean you're so likeable" he blushed slightly.

"Aww you're so cute!" You exclaimed before reaching over to squish his cheeks. Jimin was surprised by this but he didn't hate the feeling as he smiled widely and allowed you to baby him.

The others watched at you two with cautious eyes, wondering if you had any feelings for the silver haired male or not.

"...Are your parents coming to see?" Namjoon asked, hoping that you would stop smothering Jimin.

"Hm? Well, they're in Gwangju so they might just stay there and watch me from their living room... it would have been nice if they do come though" the other nodded before returning to his breakfast.

"My family are coming!" Hoseok cheered, making you and some of the others return his contagious smile.

"Mine too..." Jin whispered, happy with himself that he was able to say that.

"Is Seonghwa coming?" Jimin asked the brunette who nodded, beaming with excitement at the thought of his brother coming.

"How about you, Yoongi?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

The mind controller paused for a moment before looking up at the blue haired hero.

"...My parents are too busy" you could tell that he was lying and that there was something he was hiding. Sighing, you could only hope that he would overcome his troubles with or without getting help from others.

"What about you, Tae? Got any family?" You asked, trying to move the conversation swiftly on.

"Pffft, my parents don't even know I'm here" he chuckled but slowly died down before staring blankly at his meal.

"What about Jimin?" Hoseok asked, leaning forward to see how he would respond.

"Oh, my carers are coming!" He chirped, getting excited to meet the people who looked after him after his parents.

"What about Namjoon? Got anyone?" The ice hero stayed silent and you face palmed at what Jungkook asked. The blonde stood up after a moment of silent and left the dining room.

"...what? Did I day something wrong?"

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Yoongi scowled before standing up to go follow after his partner.

"I didn't mean to make him feel bad..."

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm sure he knew you meant well..." you reassured before biting your lip nervously and looking at where he sat, worried for his sake.

The rest of breakfast carried on with little chatter and you all went your separate ways.

_______________________________________

A/n: I feel like my English is detoriating by the day... the cons of living with parents who don't speak english 😭😭😭