24

_______________________________________

It had been a week since the new Protector's meeting and during that week, the heroes were told to prepare for the next upcoming weeks.

They were allowed to go and see their families and get any necessary belongings to take with them to the training grounds in Jeju island.

"Remind me again why we came here an hour early?" Yoongi asked groggily as he tried to make himself comfortable on the metal chairs provided by the airport.

"Because I knew you were going to wake up late this morning so I set your clock back a few hours" Namjoon explained simply while typing away on his laptop across from the mind controller.

That wasn't the only reason why he had wanted to come early to the airport. Since the meeting point was in Incheon airport, he saw the opportunity to drop by the hospital on his way over but unfortunately for him, you were found asleep and he couldn't bring it upon himself to wake you up.

All he needed was to see you one last time before leaving to Jeju.

"You just wanted to meet Y/N before we left" the ice user looked up from his laptop with widened eyes.

"Don't give me that look, you know that I know" Yoongi chuckled lowly while fixing his mask and black sunglasses. It was true, Namjoon did know about his feelings for you through his constant teasing and fake gagging he would often do.

"...I just needed to see her one more time" he replied almost shyly, not being used to talking about his feelings so openly.

"Does she even remember?" He stopped typing momentarily at what the other said.

"...no" the raven haired hero felt sympathetic for the younger but before he could express it in to words, a suitcase had rolled up to them along with the person who owned it.

"Morning!" It was Hoseok. He was pretty good at making himself stand out as he wore a bright red hoody with even brighter yellow pants.

People would think the two clothing items would not go well together but somehow, the lucky hero made it work.

"...morning" Namjoon muttered after returning to typing away while the other Athena hero ignored him and was thankful that the sunglasses were dimming down the brightness coming from Hoseok.

Behind the lucky hero rolled up Jin, wearing a dress shirt and fancy black plants with a black overcoat. He looked like a celebrity especially with the way he was walking over so confidently.

"Looks like we're not the only ones who decided to come early" the plant manipulator stated nonchalantly before sitting at the other end of the row of chairs and rolled his suitcase in front of him. Hoseok soon followed after him and sat beside him before he took his phone out and started taking selfies to send to his parents.

Namjoon made sure to avoid any eye contact with the obnoxious Eros hero as he made a promise to you to not cause trouble.

And speaking of trouble, another person was making his way over with a large back pack on his shoulders and his hands in his hoody front pockets. He walked with confidence and determination as he smirked widely at the sight in front of him.

"I hope you guys haven't missed me" Jungkook greeted while gaining their attention.

"So the rumours were true, the troublesome hero actually made it" Yoongi confirmed while pulling down his glasses to get a better look. The Zeus hero was only wearing his black hoody and black ripped jeans along with his large camou back pack.

"Make that two" another voice spoke up from behind the brunette. Everyone looked to see the familiar male wearing black and white track suit bottoms with a normal white shirt underneath the matching puffy tracksuit coat. He also wore a red bandana which contrasted nicely against his blue hair and his blue suitcase.

"Not you two together..." Hoseok sighed as he remembered the trouble the two caused during the Azalea festival.

"I guess this is everybody, let's get going" Namjoon naturally took the lead after seeing Taehyung arrive and was about to stand after closing his laptop until a panicked voice exclaimed.

"Wait for me!" One by one, everyone turned around to see a silver haired male running over to them wearing a white sweater and blue jeans. He was dragging is heavy suitcase with difficult towards the group who had their eyes widened at the person in front of them.

"...Jimin?!"

_______________________________________

A/n: is...is the whole gang together for the first time?!