93

"I wanna be u-
I wanna be unique"

- YVR

_______________________________________

The wind hitting against your face as you held on to the male as tightly as you could.

"I've got you, don't worry" Jungkook reassured before fixing his hold on you.

The hero was currently carrying you bridal style while running through the forest at lightning speed. He was searching for the lake you had mentioned before near one of the mountains.

He could only hope that the plant manipulator wasn't there and for you to give up your search.

Jungkook was regretting it every second while he was helping you since it would mean that you may forgive Jin for what he did.

After a few seconds, the copy hero came to an abrupt stop once he saw the wide open lake with a magnificent bridge arching over it.

"Is this it?" Once you realised that it was okay to open your eyes, you took your face away from his chest and looked at the scene before you.

Yes, it was the same lake as before along with the wooden bridge that Jin had made but something was different about it.

Actually, everything was different.

The trees were much larger and the vines were everywhere, blocking most of the sun light that painted that lake's surface.

There was also much more flowers and large ones for that matter. It was as if you were Thumbelina in the garden that she lived in and you felt so tiny compared to everything.

You could tell that Jin was here- or atleast, he had been here.

However, there was one flower that wasn't blooming like the others were and was gracefully floating on a huge lilipad.

"Woah... since when did this place exist?" Jungkook breathed out while placing you down on the ground and fanned his eyes over his surroundings. He was in awe and so were you, you had seen nothing like this - it was as if the forest had come out a fantasy book.

You glanced over at the large closed flower that was floating on the water's surface. It looked so... sad.

Making your way over to the bridge before finally stepping on it, you made sure to bask in all the scenery around you.

"...Jin!" You yelled after cupping your mouth.

The sound of the trees bustling in the wind as well as the water swishing around was the only response you received.

Jungkook stayed still from his place as he too looked around for the plant hero, curious if he had done all of this.

"Jin! I know you're here!" Again, nothing.

"...I just want to talk" maybe... he wasn't here afterall?

You sighed in defeat after realising that the purple haired make may be somewhere else in the vast forest and it may be harder from then on out to find him.

"...let's go" the brunette gestured while offering his hand over to you.

Looking around once more just incase if the hero were to suddenly pop up but you had no luck.

Just as you were about to head off the bridge and grasp on to Jungkook's hand, the sound of the water moving caught your attention.

Both of you turned to see the once closed flower that was floating on top of the lake was now opening up- blooming even.

The flower had huge purple petals with white dots at the tips but what had piqued your interest was that there was another flower inside.

It too had purple petals and it looked so calm and beautiful.

You knew the name of this flower.

Kim Seokjin.

His eyes fluttered open and his now green orbs landed on your silhouette on top of the bridge.

His body had flowers growing here and there and on his face, he had flower patterns marked on his skin.

Jin looked like a mythical being and tou couldn't look away.

"Jin..." you whispered out, breathless at the sight in front of you.

The mentioned male looked around him at the large trees and many flowers surrounding him before sighing in exasperation.

"I did it again..." he muttered under his breath. Reminding himself that you were still there, he manipulated the flower to stretch out one of its petals to connect to the bridge you were on.

You witnessed him beginning his journey to you by walking on the purple flower petal.

Jin finally reached to where you were and you could finally take a better look at his appearance.

His green eyes glowed with life and the flowers covering his body moved along with the wind.

He too looked at you, taking in your expression and wondered why you had yet to shout in anger at him.

"...why are you here?" You were brought back to reality by his soothing voice and you thought about his question for a moment before answering.

"To talk to you, of course"

"...but why? I thought you wouldn't want to see me again" he looked down solemnly, knowing that he had definitely screwed up this time and that he had went too far once again.

"...I need to hear your thoughts. I need to know what you're thinking and to help me understand why you did what you did" it was a given, the least he could do was to explain his actions.

"...I didn't want my parents to cut my dreams away again... I was thinking only about myself and didn't take your feelings into consideration so I wished to marry you... if I was married to you then my parents would definitely give up on me and it would also mean that my place in the new Protectors has been determined... but obviously that was out of my best interest and not yours..." you pursed your lips in a thin line, thinking over his reasons and wondering what to say next.

"...what about your feelings for me?" This had caught the other off guard, clearing his throat as he averted his eyes momentarily.

"I didn't mean them... it was to prove my point to my mother..." he stammered out, not once looking at you.

You sighed in relief, knowing that he didn't mean it but for some reason you felt... slightly disappointed?

Shaking off that feeling, you looked back up at the handsome hero in front of you before smiling widely.

"Then this makes things easier" confused, Jin rose a brow before looking back at you.

"What does?"

"Kim SeokJin, to keep your dreams safe and to give back what I owe...

...I will accept being your legal wife"

_______________________________________

A/n: *faints*